Men, what do you consider "sexy" sleepwear?

Options

Replies

• RealWomenLovePitbulls
    RealWomenLovePitbulls Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    i usually wear a tank top and undies or one of his shirts.... i don't like to sleep nakie and also get cold (or molested in the middle of the night... sometimes that happens anyway) sometimes i wear a bra to bed and he says that is armor
  • MandaPaigeSparkles88
    MandaPaigeSparkles88 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    I sleep in boy shorts but I keep a t shirt or a robe right next to my bed just in case the house were to catch on fire or some natural disaster were to happen.
  • calvert6183
    calvert6183 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    nude or boyshorts with no top.
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    LOL Ok, so from the OP... 'armour'. Hmmmm, all the guys I know would go out to the garage to get a chainsaw if I was wearing something more substantial than actual clothing. Yoga pants come down in one swift move... you dont even have to take them all the way off. Good Lawd! I've never had to go to bed naked to get attention.... of course, it helps for ease of middle of the night access to all the best regions, but it's not necessary or unsexy to sleep in something comfortable. Heck, sometimes I go to sleep in fishnets and sometimes fluffy pj pants. Either way, I friggin rock it!
  • DeeDel32
    DeeDel32 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    either one of my hubbys white wife beaters or nothing at all
  • MandaPaigeSparkles88
    MandaPaigeSparkles88 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    nude or boyshorts with no top.

I love boyshorts, they are my favorite I won't wear anything else but boyshorts!!
  • 47feeling60
    47feeling60 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I understand totally! I've been married just under a year, and I have my brother in law living with us. So, how to look sexy, but be able to walk around the house and still feel appropriate around kids and company?
    I wear very sexy undies under my shorts, or PJ pants, and a pretty, lacy tank top. All natural of course. If you have a nice housecoat such as satin, You can wear the hottest nighty available to you. As you walk by your honey, flash him! Your just letting him know what's beneath your smile! By the way, your smile is your best asset, and makes you look and feel sexy.
  • mrsnathanandrew
    mrsnathanandrew Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    What I do varies. I like tank and undies, a sexy nightgown, or sportsbra and tiny shorts.
  • Peter_Brady
    Peter_Brady Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    Ok, ok... I'm totally aware of this. Say that naked isn't an option.... kids running around the house, etc. ??? Help me out here.

I agree with other posters. Wife beater style tank and boy short undies..... because I pretty much live in boy short undies.

Yes, I'm that kind of nerd. In my dreams I look like this:

cameron_diaz_16v33oj-16v33oq.jpg

But I'm pretty sure I can't quite pull it off that well.

This. And bonus points for shaking the booty

tumblr_mc5iuykUk61rfi4oso1_400.gif
  • Frank_Jr
    Frank_Jr Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I like my lady dressed like a ninja to bed.
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,964 Member
    Options
    I don't care I just like feeling cute

I don't feel naked but sometimes I sleep in undies cause clothes are too much
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    For sleeping? Nude.

For the activities leading up to sleeping. Corset, Garter, Nylons, Heels. Cobalt Blue.
  • MrsMoviestar
    MrsMoviestar Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    My husband never cares what I wear to bed because its coming off anyway :p
  • wtskinner
    wtskinner Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Lady_Bane wrote: »
    ...I sleep naked...after I did it the first time...I couldnt ever go back. The freedom.....oh Lord the freedom.
    And my husband likes it best.

perfect! I couldn't agree with your husband any more.
  • gmoneycole
    gmoneycole Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Wear a shirt and nothing else....that is sexy...maybe one of his so long enough to conceal things when the kiddos run about. But you're right...anything can come off so whatever you want to wear is fine with me. :)
  • finny11122
    finny11122 Posts: 8,436 Member
    Options
    Something sexy like g string that can be played with and taken off at the right moment . Then once the 2 of ye have drained each other , you can slip back into your yoga pants .
  • gcanter
    gcanter Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I say a tee or tank and panties or sexy boy shorts
  • wilsoncl6
    wilsoncl6 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    A thong or some other kind of sexy panties, that doesn't look like guys briefs, and silky teddy. Otherwise, fully naked is best. Not a fan of boy shorts, looks too much like underoos made for prepubescent kids.
  • beatkeeper
    beatkeeper Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    A shirt nothing else