Men, what do you consider "sexy" sleepwear?

Options

Replies

• angel_marcelle
    angel_marcelle Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    My hubs prefers my birthday suit, but sometimes I just want a little clothing...those nights I wear one of his "wife beater" t shirts and a cute pair of cheeky panties. The tshirt is kinda tight and the nips pop out...plus the panties show plenty booty. It's simple and he likes that over flashy lace and whatnot.

Yep!! That's what I prefer for a "sexy" look.
  • Natashaa1991
    Natashaa1991 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    I hate when somebody touches me when i sleep.
  • angel_marcelle
    angel_marcelle Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I hate when somebody touches me when i sleep.

Me too!! Middle of the night "play" is hard to get from me. It takes some patience, I'm assuming. And I hate that I'm like that!! Now first thing in the am it's game on.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    how do you people manage to fall asleep naked?? I would never be comfortable!!

Oh goodness, how is that even possible??? Sleeping naked is the best. I feel so free! And also, no wedgies!
  • MsDivineM
    MsDivineM Posts: 48
    Options
    I have such fear that "what if" there was a fire, the kids come in, my family happens to just pop in, etc. So I always sleep in matching pjs, usually long or Capri pants with matching shirt and ALWAYS a teeshirt bra! (Big girl to begin with, then huge boobs and 3 kids nursed = very scary without one.) If wanting something sexy to go on, I have all kinds of sexy wear that i will meet him in the bedroom in laying across the bed. He would of course like me to sleep naked, but if he wants sex, its just as much fun to undress your spouse as it is to do the act! Sleep in what ever you feel right in.
  • Chrystibel
    Chrystibel Posts: 116
    Options
    If I go to sleep with clothes on because of my paranoia, I always wake up in just my panties...I wake up feeling strangled with clothing on, I just can't stand it....I love big thick soft blankets so no risk of me being cold since there is usually 2 or 3 on the bed....when the kids get older they can learn to knock or risk being traumatized, at 1 and 3 though they still take showers with me so doesn't matter much right now. Plus my husband works nights and he comes to bed at like 6am...less work to do half asleep if i'm already nekkid. :smokin:
  • neaneawy
    neaneawy Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Sheer Wife-beater and sexy boy shorts.

I'll be going with this. DH has been gone, so the huge nursing friendly nightgowns have been fine until now. I can't afford to replace all of my wardrobe at once. I found a couple cute lacy things for special occasions and plan on cute panties with his cheap tank undershirts. I think it's pretty sexy and friendly on the wallet.
  • cranford_s
    cranford_s Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Attention and being into him is sexy, you can have on yoga pants and a tank, nothing at all, hell a Cowboys Jersey, or naked, I think the MOST important thing is to be into him. Also when I say attention not just like chatty but "real" attention, like too his mood. You've probably been married long enough to tell his moods...if he's dead dog tired, unless you came to bed naked he probably wouldn't notice, but if you can tell he's in some kinda way then you get experimental...what NOT to wear, hair net, bathrobe, I would say sweats, but sweats sometime can be sexy too...it's a toss up...

YES, YES, What about them COWBOY'S!!!!
    Sorry FR sent

:( If only my fiance would appreciate this...he's not from here.
  • bellygoaway
    bellygoaway Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    how bout this?

19536421_1912.jpg

In a word...

Yes!
  • Kitten2629
    Kitten2629 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    Naked.. lingerie... shorts and tank top/panties. Or get one of his dress shirts only button it up half way.. Put on one of his ties.. Hair in pigtails.. nothing else underneath.. Tie can be used in bed multiple ways LOL
  • MsDivineM
    MsDivineM Posts: 48
    Options
    Naked.. lingerie... shorts and tank top/panties. Or get one of his dress shirts only button it up half way.. Put on one of his ties.. Hair in pigtails.. nothing else underneath.. Tie can be used in bed multiple ways LOL

Pigtails can get a man going like nothing else! Not sure why, but if pigtails are present, you can bet on a stabbing in the cabin, lol.
  • IMISSTHEEAST
    Options
    I have 2 kids-- nekkid would scare them...
  • YaBoiMUGS
    YaBoiMUGS Posts: 237
    Options
    Love a woman with a small T and some underwear. Anything more is too much.
  • 007bondage
    007bondage Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    It's Winter here, so my wife and I share a pair of long PJ's - She wears the top and I wear the bottoms. Works for us ;-)
  • tcbutler
    tcbutler Posts: 146
    Options
    My wife wears oversized tees that I think are made for sleeping. They seem really comfortable for her and I think they are really sexy. They cover just enough if she needs to get up for the kids, but also show a little. ;-)
  • loneworg
    loneworg Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I like it when my wife sleeps nekkid
  • Phrak
    Phrak Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Some sort of boy short and a tank top is a win every time.
  • lostinureyes17
    lostinureyes17 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Attention and being into him is sexy, you can have on yoga pants and a tank, nothing at all, hell a Cowboys Jersey, or naked, I think the MOST important thing is to be into him. Also when I say attention not just like chatty but "real" attention, like too his mood. You've probably been married long enough to tell his moods...if he's dead dog tired, unless you came to bed naked he probably wouldn't notice, but if you can tell he's in some kinda way then you get experimental...what NOT to wear, hair net, bathrobe, I would say sweats, but sweats sometime can be sexy too...it's a toss up...

I vote for the Cowboys jersey! Unfortunately my fiance is a steelers fan! But I'd still wear it for me. I sometimes sleep naked, or in a tank and shorty shorts. I also like to sleep in one of his shirts and a thong. If I am wearing a night gown I always make sure it is silky and sexy and usually don't wear any undies underneath for when I wanna just roll right over and surprise him (easy access):wink:
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    Female responses are totally acceptable... I can see how sleeping nude would be the chosen option...but with the a/c on and whatnot, it's COLD!!! Lol...

That's where snuggling comes in. It doesn't get much better than that!
  • persian_star
    persian_star Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    My hubby likes it when I sleep nekkid, but I don't get much sleep on those occasions *l* During winter I normally go for fleecy pj bottoms and a strappy top, but in summer I almost always wear a silk or satin short nightie. Not nearly as uncomfortable as they sound, still cover everything up, but also considerably more sexy than my winter wear ;o)