Men, what do you consider "sexy" sleepwear?

Options

Replies

• ssteinbring677
    ssteinbring677 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Naked is always alright. But for something to peel off, Victoria Secret Cheekies panties come to mind.

LOVE those! so cute. I like to wear those and a loose v-neck t-shirt if i'm not sleeping naked
  • aki7chien
    aki7chien Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    a cute shortie nightie!
  • angel_marcelle
    angel_marcelle Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    So.... All of you "nekkid" men don't like the buildup and suspense of unwrapping your "gift", so to speak?? I think it adds a little mystery and intrigue. That's why I thought, maybe your dress shirt or t-shirt. Guess I was wrong. :(
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    one of my shirts
    I totally do this, sleep in my b/f over size shirts. :)
  • IAMDDAY
    IAMDDAY Posts: 771
    Options
    I would agree i like a little unwrapping. it builds suspense and mystery. I mean you don't come in at the end of the movie and go ahh cool and leave you are there from start to finish. 4 play is the best play ..
  • Mydnyte_Ryder
    Mydnyte_Ryder Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Moonlight :P
  • Natashaa1991
    Natashaa1991 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    how do you people manage to fall asleep naked?? I would never be comfortable!!
  • angel_marcelle
    Options

I'm questioning this myself.... I've done this "afterwards" only to wake up completely uncomfortable and longing for a little cotton warmth. Lol.
  • RacerX_14
    RacerX_14 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I like it because of the "risque" factor I guess. Going to bed nekkid usually leads to things other than sleeping.
  • angel_marcelle
    Options
    I like it because of the "risque" factor I guess. Going to bed nekkid usually leads to things other than sleeping.

If "other things" are on the agenda, a little material shouldn't get in the way.
  • Danger2OneSelf
    Danger2OneSelf Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Absolutely nothing more than...well, nothing ;)
  • BrienJD
    BrienJD Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    Commando, B-Day suit, nekkid, bare a**ed. In the buff.

Nothing sexier in the world...clothes are just a barrier
  • Natashaa1991
    Natashaa1991 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    i agree with angel_marcell :)
  • KettleBellHoe
    Options
    i sleep naked just the way my man likes it
  • Elf_Princess1210
    Elf_Princess1210 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    My husband prefers me in the buff, unless we're staying at his mom's house. Then I just wear his tshirt and some shorts to bed. Every guy I've ever shared a bed with either wants his woman to wear nothing or one of his tshirts :)..... I suppose victoria's secret has some sexy stuff though.
  • RacerX_14
    RacerX_14 Posts: 578 Member
    Options

If "other things" are on the agenda, a little material shouldn't get in the way.

It doesnt get in the way by no means. I just love the female body the way it was made! Nothing sexier than skin!
  • urasweethart
    urasweethart Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I know after being married going on 11years a lil barrier is nice its makes them work a lil harder and helps keep 4play going
  • philippians4and13
    philippians4and13 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    My hubs prefers my birthday suit, but sometimes I just want a little clothing...those nights I wear one of his "wife beater" t shirts and a cute pair of cheeky panties. The tshirt is kinda tight and the nips pop out...plus the panties show plenty booty. It's simple and he likes that over flashy lace and whatnot.
  • mustangjohnny
    Options
    What worked for me was when my wife didnt try so hard to make herself look different than what she was. I loved her in one of my t-shirts, or nothing at all. Like skin on skin , myself. She was sexy to me no matter what she wore.
  • philippians4and13
    philippians4and13 Posts: 32 Member
    Options

Oh gosh naked is the best way to sleep to me...lol. I like the AC cranked really low and lots of blankets. I also like to snuggle up to my hubs and feel his skin against mine at might. It's comforting.