Men, what do you consider "sexy" sleepwear?

Options

Replies

• angel_marcelle
    angel_marcelle Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Naked is fun...

but seriously...

Where is the suspense and mystery...

I mean ..damn I love a naked girl with nothing but heels on as sleep wear...

But having something on I can rip the F off...helps burn more cals...No?

I knew I loved you!!! Totally my thoughts. I mean, booty hangin out of the shorts, and easy access up top??? Helloooo??
  • angel_marcelle
    Options
    husband would prefer naked, but sometimes a kid likes to climb into our bed in the middle of the night so that is not an option at my house right now, I go for panties and a tank.

I totally understand and agree.
  • angel_marcelle
    Options
    I am always told that I wear "armor" to bed. I guess yoga pants and a tank top are armor?? Just trying to see what "sexy" sleepwear consists of... I know lingerie isn't practical, especially when there are kids in the equation. So what is it? One of your t-shirts? Tank and undies?? I'm so lost... I thought, as long as it comes off it's not a big deal.

Ok Naked is best, but not always practical, so tank and shorts and if they are too cold, then from time to time jump him when you
    have your armor on.. but in the end it all ends up on the floor..:wink:

Exactly!!!!!!! :)
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    All scantily clad women please send friend request. I need to live vicariously.
  • chuckyp
    chuckyp Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    how bout this?

19536421_1912.jpg

This is probably the perfect combination of kid friendly and sexy. After all, it's just shorts and a shirt even if they are cute ones. The poster certainly looks good in it!
  • beccadaniixox
    beccadaniixox Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Short nightgown
  • timmomo
    timmomo Posts: 35
    Options
    I'm fond of a sheer tank and girly shorts with a silk draw string. But I'll settle for the Mrs in any way she comes to bed. I find myself very helpful. ;)
  • IAMDDAY
    IAMDDAY Posts: 771
    Options
    His boxers and a tank top :)

You win!
  • Steve_Runs
    Steve_Runs Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Skin!
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Like most I also sleep in the nude. However, I do have some pretty nice lingerie thanks to a former boyfriend. He wanted me to go to Victoria's Secret with him one day, try on some corsets, come out of the dressing room and model them for him. So I did. The sales girls got the biggest kick out of us. And he bought me THREE of them. I still have them. Don't fit me right now but they will again and I think my current b/f will enjoy me in them. Not exactly kid friendly though. But my kids are grown and gone. :)
  • Josie_lifting_cats
    Josie_lifting_cats Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    Ok, ok... I'm totally aware of this. Say that naked isn't an option.... kids running around the house, etc. ??? Help me out here.

I agree with other posters. Wife beater style tank and boy short undies..... because I pretty much live in boy short undies.

Yes, I'm that kind of nerd. In my dreams I look like this:

cameron_diaz_16v33oj-16v33oq.jpg

But I'm pretty sure I can't quite pull it off that well.
  • Gilbrod
    Gilbrod Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Naked is fun...

but seriously...

Mercenary speaks wisdom.
  • angel_marcelle
    Options
    Ok, ok... I'm totally aware of this. Say that naked isn't an option.... kids running around the house, etc. ??? Help me out here.

Kids don't run around in the middle of the night. Or at least mine doesn't.

Lol...you're right. But say, you sleep in said "nightwear", and end up sleeping the whole night?? Kids come in, etc. That's where I'm coming from. I don't have a 24 hr daycare going on or anything :)
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    nekkid is always a plus. Tanktop and undies or one of my shirt and undies or just one of my shirts (Its a turn on for me to see my girl wearing one of my big T-shirts).

But honestly, after we've done the dirty work, I donot mind you wearing yoga pants and a tanktop. I wouldn't dig you wearing one of those grandma style clothings but typically I tend to not care what you wear to bed.

But if you wanna encourage morning sex, undies and tanktop
  • angel_marcelle
    Options
    Naked is fun...

but seriously...

Mercenary speaks wisdom.

That, he does....
  • _binary_jester_
    Options

I agree with other posters. Wife beater style tank and boy short undies..... because I pretty much live in boy short undies.

Yes, I'm that kind of nerd. In my dreams I look like this:

cameron_diaz_16v33oj-16v33oq.jpg:

But I'm pretty sure I can't quite pull it off that well.
    Tags need to be in lowercase.

I am so embarrassed.
  • Expialidojess
    Expialidojess Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Nekkid or just panties and a tank
  • beckylawrence70
    beckylawrence70 Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Not a male either but naked is good........:)
  • angel_marcelle
    Options
    nekkid is always a plus. Tanktop and undies or one of my shirt and undies or just one of my shirts (Its a turn on for me to see my girl wearing one of my big T-shirts).

But honestly, after we've done the dirty work, I donot mind you wearing yoga pants and a tanktop. I wouldn't dig you wearing one of those grandma style clothings but typically I tend to not care what you wear to bed.

But if you wanna encourage morning sex, undies and tanktop

I love this <3
  • _binary_jester_
    Options

Kids don't run around in the middle of the night. Or at least mine doesn't.

Lol...you're right. But say, you sleep in said "nightwear", and end up sleeping the whole night?? Kids come in, etc. That's where I'm coming from. I don't have a 24 hr daycare going on or anything :)
    To semi-quote jeff foxworthy...here's your cowbell