Men, what do you consider "sexy" sleepwear?

Options

Replies

• chameleon77
    chameleon77 Posts: 124
    Options
    I like to sleep naked as well, but my daughter is a teenager and knows the respect rules in the house. I don't know the age of your children. But I do agree, it is your bedroom and if you would like to sleep naked, put a robe by your bed and it becomes a part of the household routine. Or if you don't feel comfortable with that...my boyfriend likes it when i sleep in his t-shirt and nothing else. :)
  • IAMDDAY
    IAMDDAY Posts: 771
    Options
    that is awesome :)
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    whatever's comfy
  • Mykaelous
    Mykaelous Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Not a male, but my husband prefers nekkidity above all...

Yep absolutely true. Lingerie is more for special events/ if you want to get some. Yoga pants and a tank IMO are just fine though for an average night. I think the problem might have to do with your sex life. I could see how if I wasn't getting any how I would want my girl to wear something more revealing.
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    skin
  • Sassia
    Sassia Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Himself likes it when I wear a football shirt to bed and nothing else. I don't see it myself. Static charged, man made fabrics and ...... dressed like a man........I really don't get him at all. :noway:

On holiday he chose my sleepwear.... a tiny red satin and black lace chemise. I felt like charging him each night :blushing:
  • Rayman79
    Rayman79 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options
    I honestly don't mind one bit. As long as she says yes. :bigsmile:

I do like to have some wrapping to remove, but maybe that's just what I'm used to. I think there is something to be said for the added textural elements of some sleepwear that come in to play too (ie satin)... if you get what I'm saying :wink: .
  • Daisy_Cutter
    Daisy_Cutter Posts: 774
    Options

Yep absolutely true. Lingerie is more for special events/ if you want to get some. Yoga pants and a tank IMO are just fine though for an average night. I think the problem might have to do with your sex life. I could see how if I wasn't getting any how I would want my girl to wear something more revealing.

Dude? Really? Pretty sure the question was not about her sex life....

OP...definitely something feminine and revealing. I'd say lose the yoga pants and sleep in your top or as everyone said....the nude!
  • Mykaelous
    Mykaelous Posts: 231 Member
    Options

Dude? Really? Pretty sure the question was not about her sex life....

OP...definitely something feminine and revealing. I'd say lose the yoga pants and sleep in your top or as everyone said....the nude!

Sometimes the questions we ask are not the answers we seek.
  • Becka_D89
    Becka_D89 Posts: 60
    Options
    i sleep nekkid, and will walk around my upstairs naked to go to the bathroom before i get dressed in the morning. This does mean my son wll probably see me, but he's only 3 so it doesn't matter that much, no-one is embarrassed by it yet. I'll probs start throwing a robe on before my bathroom visit in the future so as not to make him uncomfortable :) i just can't get to sleep with anything on, and if i try, he takes it off anyway.
  • nicoleyroley
    nicoleyroley Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    A nightie! is always comfy and can simply wear that without kids knowing
  • medicinemantoo
    Options
    A red onesie with a big puffy white tail :wink:

LOL
  • Allison22451
    Allison22451 Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    anything wool.
    horned viking helmets.
    reynolds wrap. (keeps things fresh)
    fishing waders.
    burlap sack, with a cashmere sash, of course.
    aviator scarf and googles.
    lasagne noodles.
    shroud of cotton candy and fire ants.

... but thats just me.
  • ericarae33
    ericarae33 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Its really about ease of access.

ok, your in bed, he wants to get frisky. How much work is it going to take for that to happen?

little short shorts almost falling off.

skirt thingy.

sweat pants tied in a tripe monkeys paw clove hitch. with snaps and buttons AUGH!

LOL, I love the last part of this!
  • beach_please
    beach_please Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Naked is too risky for me... I got kids who wake up during the night. I usually go with a fitted tee and boyshorts.
  • _Wits_
    _Wits_ Posts: 1,286 Member
    Options
    ...my husband doesn't notice what I wear to bed.

He just wants to know the time it will take to rip it off.

That being said, I generally sleep in shorts and a tank top....it's all sexy to him lol
  • _Wits_
    _Wits_ Posts: 1,286 Member
    Options
    Naked is too risky for me... I got kids who wake up during the night. I usually go with a fitted tee and boyshorts.

Rawrrr...how you doin??:wink:
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Sexiest thing ever.... Boy style undies, tank top, knee high tube socks. Rawr
  • thebaconbeast
    thebaconbeast Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    The naked.
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    I like when a chick wears these

pink-pajamas_3.png