Men, what do you consider "sexy" sleepwear?

Options
angel_marcelle
angel_marcelle Posts: 101 Member
I am always told that I wear "armor" to bed. I guess yoga pants and a tank top are armor?? Just trying to see what "sexy" sleepwear consists of... I know lingerie isn't practical, especially when there are kids in the equation. So what is it? One of your t-shirts? Tank and undies?? I'm so lost... I thought, as long as it comes off it's not a big deal.

Replies

• angel_marcelle
    Options
    Female responses are totally acceptable... I can see how sleeping nude would be the chosen option...but with the a/c on and whatnot, it's COLD!!! Lol...
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    how bout this?

19536421_1912.jpg
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    The sexiest sleepwear is no sleepwear.
  • angel_marcelle
    Options
    ...I sleep naked...after I did it the first time...I couldnt ever go back. The freedom.....oh Lord the freedom.
    And my husband likes it best.

Ladi, you totally have the body for it!!!
  • dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,179 Member
    Options
    The sexiest sleepwear is no sleepwear.

QFT
  • angel_marcelle
    Options
    Ok, ok... I'm totally aware of this. Say that naked isn't an option.... kids running around the house, etc. ??? Help me out here.
  • Josie_lifting_cats
    Josie_lifting_cats Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    My husband says nothing. Although he's complimented shorter nightgowns, too.

I like fleece pants and a tank top..... so we are on the same page. Probably not sexy, though.
  • BigH80
    BigH80 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    i prefer a coke and a smile. the smile is optional ofcourse. :)
  • secrets_out
    secrets_out Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    bacon and beer
  • Gilbrod
    Gilbrod Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Naked is always alright. But for something to peel off, Victoria Secret Cheekies panties come to mind.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    If I'm wearing something sexy to bed, it's not for sleeping in.

For sleeping, I wear a tee or tank and panties. I can't sleep nekkid. There's too great of a risk of someone driving into my house in the middle of the night. It happens more often than you'd think on my street.
  • BodyRockerVT
    BodyRockerVT Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Ok, ok... I'm totally aware of this. Say that naked isn't an option.... kids running around the house, etc. ??? Help me out here.

I am a nude sleeper. I can't sleep with clothes on...also have kids. I keep a robe on my door and if kids wake up/need something I toss on my robe.
  • angel_marcelle
    Options
    If I'm wearing something sexy to bed, it's not for sleeping in.

For sleeping, I wear a tee or tank and panties. I can't sleep nekkid. There's too great of a risk of someone driving into my house in the middle of the night. It happens more often than you'd think on my street.

You totally think like me!!!
  • rhonniema
    rhonniema Posts: 522
    Options
    My boyfriend would rather me sleep naked, but I rather not.
    So I comprise & put on a tank top.
  • ShareeMorty
    ShareeMorty Posts: 324 Member
    Options

I have children running around the house and I sleep naked - put a robe on when you get outta bed. If you act like it is normal they ain't gunna have a problem with it.
  • Mercenary1914
    Mercenary1914 Posts: 1,087 Member
    Options
    how bout this?

19536421_1912.jpg

I approve of this post!
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    Its really about ease of access.

ok, your in bed, he wants to get frisky. How much work is it going to take for that to happen?

little short shorts almost falling off.

skirt thingy.

sweat pants tied in a tripe monkeys paw clove hitch. with snaps and buttons AUGH!
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    sleep next to a sammich, i bet that you would work