• mrj0325
    mrj0325 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm in
  • dpagz
    dpagz Posts: 26 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    count me in i got 100+ pounds to loose I'm currently 278 feel free to add me
  • tklincoln
    tklincoln Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Add me too.. At 215.... Time to get serious... Looking for others who can motivate and inspire...
  • SOTX
    SOTX Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I was at 262 two years ago. I got down to 212. I am back around 224. looking to get down below the 200 mark!
  • workinprogressgirl
    workinprogressgirl Posts: 8 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    please feel free to add me. i've been feeling pretty lost - would love some friendly direction.
  • charlottebdixon
    charlottebdixon Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, at starting at 221 pounds and hoping to lose around 80! Feel free to add me and we can all support each other. Eating healthier, moving more x
  • TT1215
    TT1215 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm at about 250 looking to lose 100 lbs and finally be healthy and comfortable in my own skin!
  • Pickleheadgirl
    Pickleheadgirl Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Me too - count me in, anyone can add me. We run our own business so I don't have a lot of time to post- but I am glad to be part of the group. I've lost 8 lbs so far - about 100 to go! Thanks!
  • LostAngeleno
    LostAngeleno Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Add me please. I've lost thirteen and a half pounds in the past five weeks.
  • LostAngeleno
    LostAngeleno Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    AmbsBams wrote: »
    I'm starting at 239. I lost two pounds last week on a ridiculous 1000-1200 calorie liquid diet that my surgeon requires two weeks prior to gastric sleeve. Anyway, is there anyone else that is getting weight loss surgery here?

I have a few questions about the process to getthe gastric sleeve if you don't mind my asking...

Oh my god, I have no idea how to add someone so I can msg them. Can you please add and or msg me? I feel like my mom with an iPhone on here.
  • GGblakey
    GGblakey Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me to the group...I'm at my all time weight high! As my age goes up, so do my health problems. It's time to take control of the daily choices I make and take care this temple! It's so encouraging to read others' comments.
  • kelseyjojo22
    kelseyjojo22 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm all in! I have about 100 to lose! Anyone can add me!! :)
  • pbeltre
    pbeltre Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    @LostAngeleno, how are you doing. I am trying to do the two week preop diet for 3-4 weeks because I've had a difficult time reducing calories. I've not lost any weight in three weeks since I met with nutritionist. I figured if I try the preop liquid diet earlier it mat help. Any tips or tricks
  • Somery442
    Somery442 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Also at 200 and looking to lose about 50 lbs to get to a healthier weight. Not sure how to join, because I'm new here.
  • masterwilde
    masterwilde Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    hi all, im back after gaining alot of weight i have just lost 12lb and currently at 253lb aiming to get down to 180lb by this time next year