Challenge (closed topic)

Options

Replies

• XxXstars9967XxX
    Options
    @ XxXstars9967XxX

yhst-50958542405417_2160_48987783206.gif

That is freakin awesome...
    I love it :) www.amiclubwear.com They have everything i will own when i can fit into
  • XxXstars9967XxX
    Options
    Hey everyone! Just wanted to say thanks for making the new challenge a million times better then the old one.I'm not stressing over this or anything.I love that everyone weighed-in on the first day and noone is being rude to me or others.Thanks. Update! I think we should say who our inspiration is for losing weight.
  • HeyGrlHey
    HeyGrlHey Posts: 640
    Options
    Hey Stars! This challenge seems a little less hectic, since there aren't as many people :D

Hmm...As for who my inspiration is? That is a hard one!

I guess if I had to pick it would be my mom :bigsmile: . I love my mom so much and ever since she was diagnosed with Diabetes :cry: I have tried to change my life around. I want to get healthy in order to show my mom that it is possible :smile: ! I don't want to have the same health complications that she is having now when I am her age. I love you MOM :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

M.:heart:
  • manny_bee
    manny_bee Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    i want to be able to dress like a hipster and wear ALL of the clothes at Forever21 and not put on a onesie and not be able to button it up. lol
  • XxXstars9967XxX
    Options
    My inspiration http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcUudYbisLg This little girl i seriously cried when i seen this.No child should go through this and i don't want my children (future) to think that because mommy is overweight they can be to
  • ddonkeys
    ddonkeys Posts: 56
    Options
    My inspiration is to be a better self. I do a lot of physical labor at work and I want to be able to do it and not be as tired afterwords or sore for that matter. Looking better wouldn't hurt either, lol.
  • chrystal559
    chrystal559 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    My inspiration http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcUudYbisLg This little girl i seriously cried when i seen this.No child should go through this and i don't want my children (future) to think that because mommy is overweight they can be to

I completely agree... That video was so sad...
    This is the updated one on her
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNATWsVVwgo&feature=related

I have always thought that both my parents and all my family is overweight that I will be too... I let go of myself and I always thought I will just get the lap band... But now I realize how serious my weight issue is and I need to get my life back.. I am determined to do this without surgery...
  • ilovecreg120809
    ilovecreg120809 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    My inspiration is my grandma. She has diabetes and I see her struggling all the time :( She is the one who is always supporting me and know I can do this.
  • chrystal559
    chrystal559 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    My inspiration is my mother. She is so sick and it is all because of complications of her weight and Gastric Bypass. I don't want that to be me... I want to ba thin and happy and not sick like her...
  • annalobdell
    annalobdell Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    7 years ago my husbands cousin got gastric bypass surgery. In these past 7 years I have watched her lose the weight and her life. I don't mean she died, but she can no longer enjoy food the way she used to. It makes me sad to watch her eat. She has been my biggest support. I thought about surgery, but then realized, I got the way I am naturally, I am going to get back to who I was naturally. I want to be able to enjoy the food I will eat in moderation. So, I guess, she is my role model. Only because she is so strong in the things that she has been through and because she has been so supportive of me.
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    My inspiration for losing weight is purley vain, i was not used to being heavy and wanted to look good again. shallow I know
  • HeyGrlHey
    HeyGrlHey Posts: 640
    Options
    7 years ago my husbands cousin got gastric bypass surgery. In these past 7 years I have watched her lose the weight and her life. I don't mean she died, but she can no longer enjoy food the way she used to. It makes me sad to watch her eat. She has been my biggest support. I thought about surgery, but then realized, I got the way I am naturally, I am going to get back to who I was naturally. I want to be able to enjoy the food I will eat in moderation. So, I guess, she is my role model. Only because she is so strong in the things that she has been through and because she has been so supportive of me.

That is really inspiring! I love the point you made

"I got the way I am naturally, I am going to get back to who I was naturally." LOVE it!

M.:heart:
  • craft338
    craft338 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    i'm not really into showing a lot of skin or trying to look "hot". i'm a big tom boy and pretty conservative to boot. i don't really like heals, dresses, ribbons and bows, and that sort of stuff. i just wanna be able to wear jeans and a t-shirt and not look horrible.

i'm doing this more because i want to be able to do physical stuff. i don't want weight limits to stop me from riding a horse or going sky diving. i want to play laser tag or paintball without being scared that the suit won't fit me and go to an amusement park without getting kicked off a ride cuz i don't fit in the seat. i don't want to say no to the beach anymore cuz i won't wear a bathing suit. i want to snowboard and be on a kickball team. i want to be able to run and climb things and jump and basically do whatever i want without my BODY stopping me.

the end...

got a little carried away there....lol
  • ilovecreg120809
    Options
    hey how is everyone doing?
  • NEW_decision_HERE
    Options
    real 100% PROGRAM! not spam!
  • XxXstars9967XxX
    Options
    Good :) I'm not sick anymore lol How are you doing?
  • XxXstars9967XxX
    Options
    Hello everyone :) I just wanted to wish everyone good luck throughout the challenge. I'm very happy that all of you stayed with me after the cancellation of the first challenge. I know that every single one of us can lose 30 lbs by sept. You all have been a great inspiration and motivation for me.Especially Tryinghard2012. You have lost so so much weight and it's completely amazing. I can't wait to have a weight loss story like your's. With all of that being said we will have weekly winners starting this wed now that i have last weeks weigh-in's
  • ilovecreg120809
    Options
    Good :) I'm not sick anymore lol How are you doing?

thats great :) i'm oay. lost 3 inches from my waist but gained 0.8 pounds. hopefully I can lose some by wednesday :)
  • SarahWrittenThin
    SarahWrittenThin Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I think I gained. I'm working on it though. struggling with family stuff and holiday food weakness and depression right now.
  • XxXstars9967XxX
    Options
    I think I gained. I'm working on it though. struggling with family stuff and holiday food weakness and depression right now.
    You didn't gain :) Promise