22 Minute Hard Corps?

Options
Anyone doing this program? My wife and I are on week 4 and we are really liking it! I have done P90, P90X, and P90X3. 22 Minute Hard Corps is definitely my favorite from all of them!

Looking for anyone who is doing this program or wants to join us (from your home of course).

Replies

• jeremywm1977
    jeremywm1977 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    I have done one of the videos so far, and who knew that a 22 minute workout would kick so much *kitten*. I was a puddle afterwards. I thought Insanity was the pinnacle of *kitten*-kickery, but 22 Minute Hard Corps wasted me in a way Insanity never did.
  • jeremywm1977
    Options
    I love how A S S got replaced by *kitten*.....made me chuckle a bit.
  • thehoss316
    thehoss316 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I never knew this could be this good!
  • alienfire2278
    alienfire2278 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just started. On day 4 so far. Have done insanity and P90. I love how fast this is. Seems like you're not working out until i go to move the next day lol
  • gabemunoz72
    gabemunoz72 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I have done one of the videos so far, and who knew that a 22 minute workout would kick so much *kitten*. I was a puddle afterwards. I thought Insanity was the pinnacle of *kitten*-kickery, but 22 Minute Hard Corps wasted me in a way Insanity never did.

I hear you there sir! Great workout! 22 minutes? What???

So are you actually doing the program? What day you on?
  • gabemunoz72
    Options
    thehoss316 wrote: »
    I never knew this could be this good!

How long you been doing 22MHC?
  • gabemunoz72
    Options
    Just started. On day 4 so far. Have done insanity and P90. I love how fast this is. Seems like you're not working out until i go to move the next day lol

I am finishing up week 4 tonight, but I must admit that I would love to take the day off. Today is Day 26 for me. Last night my group did Cardio 3 for the first time... omg! No breaks in the workout!
  • benjaminD02
    benjaminD02 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    How is 22MHC going? I am still deciding to get it here in the uk! What are your results?
  • jeremywm1977
    Options

I hear you there sir! Great workout! 22 minutes? What???

So are you actually doing the program? What day you on?

Not exclusively. I do a base P90X workout, but I substitute in another workout like 22MHC, T25, etc on the Plyo X, Yoga X and Kenpo X days.
  • Soundwave79
    Soundwave79 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Have you done the Special Ops Cardio vid yet? The rolling burpees were quite a challenge for me!
  • tayter_tot7
    tayter_tot7 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I was just looking at that on Amazon. I do T25 now so I think I will get that a shot after I finish.
  • gabemunoz72
    Options
    Have you done the Special Ops Cardio vid yet? The rolling burpees were quite a challenge for me!

Hated and loved every minute! Lol. Very much a challenge for me too!
  • mistycoronado
    mistycoronado Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I started today and even though it was only 22 minutes there were SEVERAL times I was pretty sure that I was going to die. LOL
  • dragonfly74
    dragonfly74 Posts: 1,382 Member
    Options
    I'm on W2D2 and not seeing a difference yet but sure hope to. I've been using BB products for 17 years. Started with Tony and the original p90.
  • gabemunoz72
    Options
    I'm on W2D2 and not seeing a difference yet but sure hope to. I've been using BB products for 17 years. Started with Tony and the original p90.

I started with the original Power 90 as well. Have you tried the new P90?
  • gabemunoz72
    Options
    How is 22MHC going? I am still deciding to get it here in the uk! What are your results?

On Day 37. I have lost 18 pounds so far and getting a lot stronger. Due to the shortness of the workouts and not having to lift heavy weight, you will not gain a bunch of bulk muscle. Mostly leaning out.
  • gabemunoz72
    Options
    I started today and even though it was only 22 minutes there were SEVERAL times I was pretty sure that I was going to die. LOL

Keep it up! A great program for sure!
  • dragonfly74
    dragonfly74 Posts: 1,382 Member
    Options

I started with the original Power 90 as well. Have you tried the new P90?

I have not tried the new p90. Have you?

• jlemoore
    jlemoore Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    hey everyone. My friend and I are looking at the program. We've been doing T25 for a few months and 21d fix. Both of us have some issues with feet that is aggravated by jumping. Is there a lot of jumping like T25?
  • jlemoore
    jlemoore Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    hey everyone. My friend and I are looking at the program. We've been doing T25 for a few months and 21d fix. Both of us have some issues with feet that is aggravated by jumping. Is there a lot of jumping like T25?