NSV Ran a 10 minute mile

Options
geejag
geejag Posts: 32 Member
Few years back in could not run more than 2 minutes at a time. I can't beleive I am running 5 K 3 times a week. Today for the first time ever I ran a 10-minute mile. I still can't beleive I could do it. The importance of the scale is going down. Every day I am looking forward to going to the gym to discover what my body can do now. I had to share with someone :)

Replies

• dunkut
    dunkut Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Great job! It's an awesome feeling!
  • txcaveman
    txcaveman Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Great job! Similar story. The work it takes to get to this point is recognized.
  • geejag
    Options
    dunkut wrote: »
    Great job! It's an awesome feeling!

Thanks so much
  • geejag
    Options
    txcaveman wrote: »
    Great job! Similar story. The work it takes to get to this point is recognized.

Thanks. That's the great part about the MFP community. Supportive sympathetic people to keep you motivated
  • conniehealthygirl
    conniehealthygirl Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Congrats. I just ran 1.52 miles in 15 minutes myself. I am NOT. A runner but my team weight loss team is a great workout.
  • geejag
    Options
    Congrats. I just ran 1.52 miles in 15 minutes myself. I am NOT. A runner but my team weight loss team is a great workout.

Awesome..thanks and Congrats to you too..
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!