Started keto diet

Options
Hi everyone
Just downloaded this app to help me out with starting a keto diet.
I've always been up and down with my weight and at this point Iam a little on the up side so I've decided to try this out instead of my usual starve myself which results in muscle loss plus a dip in mood..if anyone has any tips would be much appreciated x

Replies

• anacsitham5
    anacsitham5 Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    I've been on keto for 6 weeks now. Love it! Add me as a friend if you want a friend who is following the same food plan :-)
  • andysport1
    andysport1 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone
    Just downloaded this app to help me out with starting a keto diet.
    I've always been up and down with my weight and at this point Iam a little on the up side so I've decided to try this out instead of my usual starve myself which results in muscle loss plus a dip in mood..if anyone has any tips would be much appreciated x
    There is a LCHF group on here if that helps, sometimes there's a bit of negativity on the main forum.

Ketosis living is awesome for weight control
    So how do you plan to get into Ketosis ?
    Have you done it before ?
    Why have you chosen Ketosis ?

• mouniamunsinger
    mouniamunsinger Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Would love to hear more about this diet plz... I am trying to loose 50lbs, which I gained due to taking steroids:( I recently decided to cleanse my body from those toxic meds!!
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    Here's the link to mfp's low carb/keto group. I definitely recommend reading the "launchpad"

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/394-low-carber-daily-forum-the-lcd-group