Replies

• annapage38
    annapage38 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    veliia wrote: »
    How much r u working out a day?
    annapage38 wrote: »
    plami_9209 wrote: »
    That looks like a lot of weight dropped for 13 kg. I yself lost 10 kg and they don`t look as near enough as yours. Great Job!

Aw thank you! I guess people lose from different places depending on what they do? I've worked out a hell of a lot to start shaping so even though I still have fat, I'm building muscle at the same time

Veliia - recently I've been going to the gym 6 times a week - I usually do a fitness class, be in Fat Burn, Tabata, Legs Bums & Tums and i tend to burn 300-500 cals per class. This week I've been running for 15 min on the treadmill too at just 7.5km/h which burns another 400-500 cals for me :smile:
    What an accomplishment!
    meryl135 wrote: »
    You look great! Fantastic progress - and great attitude :smiley:
    Terrific loss. It just shows us that the gym program is a great place to get toned up and develop muscle. I think you look amazing and more power to you. I think you will definitely reach your goal.
    Keep up the good work

Thank you all so so much, it means the world!

I feel I'm beginning to hit a road block - I'm no longer losing weight but am losing inches off my waist, hips, legs etc. But I'm just going to try to push through :smile:
    celadontea wrote: »
    Wow.... you are an inspiration to me as a tall girl kinda starting off looking like your before :)

Thank you so much - Tall girls can slay it too :wink:
  • giomarine13
    giomarine13 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Great job. Keep at it. Try changing up your workout routine. I tend to get used to my routines and j stop losing weight. Try some other type of cardio. Such as swimming to hit those hard to reach weight loss spots
  • Eldiablo91
    Eldiablo91 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Congratulations buddy. I myself have lost 9 kgs or 19 something odd lbs in the past 2 months and I can imagine how great this must be for you. Hope you're able to continue and reach the desired goal soon.

Would be definitely waiting for that :)
  • annapage38
    Options
    Great job. Keep at it. Try changing up your workout routine. I tend to get used to my routines and j stop losing weight. Try some other type of cardio. Such as swimming to hit those hard to reach weight loss spots

Thank you lovely. I'm going to hit the treadmill this week on top on my classes to see how that goes. I definitely want to get swimming into my routine - it's just a nightmare having to wash and straighten my (very) curly hair again after :frowning:
    Eldiablo91 wrote: »
    Congratulations buddy. I myself have lost 9 kgs or 19 something odd lbs in the past 2 months and I can imagine how great this must be for you. Hope you're able to continue and reach the desired goal soon.

Would be definitely waiting for that :)

Thank you so much :-) You're doing great, almost 10kg over 2 months! Awesome! You must be real proud of that :smile:
    I'm putting more effort into this now - changing up my diet and more exercise to see if I can push! :smiley:
  • lusir113
    lusir113 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thats amazing. are you following a particular diet? and are you focusing on both cardio and strength training or just one at the gym? I am a similar size to your old pic and having a difficult time trying to stay motivated.
  • annapage38
    Options
    lusir113 wrote: »
    Thats amazing. are you following a particular diet? and are you focusing on both cardio and strength training or just one at the gym? I am a similar size to your old pic and having a difficult time trying to stay motivated.

Thanks so much. I do high intensity interval training... It's the best if you're trying to lose weight as it gets your heart rate up really quickly then you recover and then get it up again it's great! Tabata, legs bums & tums and fat burn classes are great. I've started running for 15 mins a day too just to shred water weight too which seems to be working.
    Diet - I've just been sensible really. Cut carbs almost completely, upped protein. I've started cooking from the lean in 15 book by the body coach - again so far so good. Feel free to add me
  • 120poundstogo
    120poundstogo Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    Hey Guys!

Sooo... I've been here 105 days! Crazy. So much has changed in that time! I've altered my lifestyle completely and picked up some amazing fitness friends! :smile:

This before and after picture is my 85 day mark:

iv6icd667dnl.jpeg

I posted before but it seems to have been from before :neutral:

This photo is just before 100 days:

1jpbxelnow0l.png

I'm so over the moon with the progress I've made.

Starting weight: 124.4 kg
    Current weight: 110.6 kg

My healthy BMI weight is somewhere between 73 and 85 kg... however as a 6 foot tall sporty girl I don't think I'll ever be 73kg!

Love and goof luck to you all on your journey's!

:heart: :kissing_heart:
    Wow! Amazing transformation!
  • annapage38
    Options
    Hey Guys!

Sooo... I've been here 105 days! Crazy. So much has changed in that time! I've altered my lifestyle completely and picked up some amazing fitness friends! :smile:

This before and after picture is my 85 day mark:

iv6icd667dnl.jpeg

I posted before but it seems to have been from before :neutral:

This photo is just before 100 days:

1jpbxelnow0l.png

I'm so over the moon with the progress I've made.

Starting weight: 124.4 kg
    Current weight: 110.6 kg

My healthy BMI weight is somewhere between 73 and 85 kg... however as a 6 foot tall sporty girl I don't think I'll ever be 73kg!

Love and goof luck to you all on your journey's!

:heart: :kissing_heart:
    Wow! Amazing transformation!

Aw thank you so so much :smile:
  • annapage38
    Options
    trpnnofpz9wi.jpeg
    8viin7vlk8fm.jpeg

These photos show the last two days. I've hit 15kg weight loss - 33lbs. So much further to go but I'm so happy with how my body looks now!
  • annapage38
    Options
    now up to 16.2kg down. EEK :dizzy::smiley:
  • PeachesNcreamgal
    PeachesNcreamgal Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    oh man! you look great! :o
  • PeachesNcreamgal
    PeachesNcreamgal Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I'd love to lose 13 kgs! I weigh 80 kgs currently and I've been here since feb 2015. I've lost only 7-8 kgs :/ Did you calorie count? How many calories are you eating everyday? How many cheat meals do you allow yourself? Thanks in advance!!
  • annapage38
    Options
    I'd love to lose 13 kgs! I weigh 80 kgs currently and I've been here since feb 2015. I've lost only 7-8 kgs :/ Did you calorie count? How many calories are you eating everyday? How many cheat meals do you allow yourself? Thanks in advance!!

Good morning lovely!

I'm calorie counting definitely - 1460 calorie aim each day... but I do have a deficit each day. I also work out 6 days a week - inteval training.

Don't worry about your progress - everyone is different! I started at 124kg - quite a lot heavier than you. If we were to do the same body weight exercises (squats/lunges, press ups etc) or if we were to run on the treadmill for the same time at the same speed I would burn more calories than you because I have more weight to shift about. So don't compare yourself to others and demotivate yourself - you've lost more than a lot of people and you've actually lost weight! You've not gained it right!

I also have started to eat leaner. I've cut most of my carbs (so no rice, pasta, potatoes etc). If I want rice I'll make cauliflower rice. My diet is mainly chicken veg and fruit :smile:

Feel free to add me. I'm by no means an expert but I have basic knowledge and I'm happy to help :kissing_heart:
  • FiNnY22
    FiNnY22 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Smashing it Anna, proud of you xxxx
  • annapage38
    Options
    FiNnY22 wrote: »
    Smashing it Anna, proud of you xxxx

Thank you Neil! :kissing_heart:
    We've got this together! :naughty: xxxx
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!