Replies

• HfxJMac
    HfxJMac Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Amazing results - congratulations!
  • Lonestar5715
    Lonestar5715 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    That's just incredible! Congratulations.....you look soooo much younger!
  • momof5rugrats80
    momof5rugrats80 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Absolutely incredible!! You are truly an inspiration to everyone!!
  • Iamsimpleguy
    Iamsimpleguy Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing! Great transformation!!! Congratulations great hard work and dedication truly inspired!!!! You looking gorgeous!!!
  • JustaJoe00
    JustaJoe00 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    awesome! thanks for sharing. These posts are great to see...
  • KaysKidz
    KaysKidz Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!! You have every right to be proud!! You were beautiful before, but now, you are truly an inspiration!! Question, how tall are you?
  • kizzyb1977
    kizzyb1977 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Great job!! You look amazing!
  • mhosner
    mhosner Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I don't know what a ketogenic diet is but researching.. I need to make a change and you are such a huge inspiration. Thank you for sharing.
  • Shells918
    Shells918 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. You must FEEL amazing as well. Congratulations!!!
  • caitlinrn83
    caitlinrn83 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    you lost a person!!! Amazing, and job well done!
  • 120poundstogo
    120poundstogo Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much @120poundstogo It's amazing how much more confidence I have.
    Yeah that's what I am waiting for to return when I lose all of my weight too!
  • tiffany0127
    tiffany0127 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Good job girl, you were beautiful even with the extra pounds, but now you look gorgeous! Keep eating healthy and exercising. You are now a role model for your three children , and as a result of your positive change they are probably eating better and exercising more with you! Me and my husband both lost 55lb and we regularly exercise, the best moment of my life was to see my daughter literally run to pick up tomatoes and cantaloupes as soon as we enter Walmart and not even care for the snacks and sweets that are all over. She also picks up my resistance band at home sometimes and starts exercising - its hilarious! Kids truly learn by example.

Aww, thank you! Yes, between my husband and I we have lost over 170 pounds...it is definitely contagious, in a good way!
  • tiffany0127
    Options
    HfxJMac wrote: »
    Amazing results - congratulations!

Thank you so much!! :smile:
  • tiffany0127
    Options
    That's just incredible! Congratulations.....you look soooo much younger!

Thanks @Lonestar5715 !! I agree, most people guess my age at 27 - I'll take it!! Lol
  • tiffany0127
    Options
    Absolutely incredible!! You are truly an inspiration to everyone!!

Thank you :smiley:
  • tiffany0127
    Options
    Thank you for sharing! Great transformation!!! Congratulations great hard work and dedication truly inspired!!!! You looking gorgeous!!!

Thanks! :smiley:
  • tiffany0127
    Options
    JustaJoe00 wrote: »
    awesome! thanks for sharing. These posts are great to see...

Thank you!! I agree, I used to look at them all the time for motivation. Love it!
  • tiffany0127
    Options
    KaysKidz wrote: »
    Congrats!!!! You have every right to be proud!! You were beautiful before, but now, you are truly an inspiration!! Question, how tall are you?

@KaysKidz it honestly depends on the day but between 5'6.5" and 5'7" - I go with 5'7" to make myself feel better. Hahaha.
  • tiffany0127
    Options
    kizzyb1977 wrote: »
    Great job!! You look amazing!

Thank you!!! :smile:
  • tiffany0127
    Options
    mhosner wrote: »
    I don't know what a ketogenic diet is but researching.. I need to make a change and you are such a huge inspiration. Thank you for sharing.

@mhosner I will message you as soon as I have a chance but, yes, research!! I have PCOS and a ketogenic diet is great for combatting PCOS.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!