Calling all mommas!

Options
Hey! First time mom here looking to stay healthy & get back to being fit. Any other moms here?

Replies

• Shh_niqua
    Shh_niqua Posts: 106 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I'm a mama of one little boy whom we call Spawn, he is 5 years old! Welcome to MFP! Good luck on your journey! :smiley:
  • MartialAngel
    MartialAngel Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm a mama of two beauties. 4 year old Gabriel (daughter) and 7 month old Dougie (son). :)
  • lizzelspark
    lizzelspark Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom working on getting fit too :)
  • Shh_niqua
    Options
    I'm a mama of two beauties. 4 year old Gabriel (daughter) and 7 month old Dougie (son). :)

My sons name is Gabriel :) but he's known better as Spawn
  • LML1971
    LML1971 Posts: 82 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I'm a mom of three 17,14 and my princess is 7. I'm looking to get healthy and fit as well! I see you live in Leon Valley Texas, I recently moved from San Antonio myself I was living near sea world. I now live in between Houston and Galveston but I go to San Antonio often because my 17 yr old son still lives there with my ex
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    Mom to an 8 and 6 year old. How are you doing first time mama? Those days can be wonderful and very hard!
    I'm doing all this to keep up with my kids.... I had mine when I was older. I love it! :)
    Welcome !
  • heystudmuffin
    heystudmuffin Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Shh_niqua wrote: »
    I'm a mama of one little boy whom we call Spawn, he is 5 years old! Welcome to MFP! Good luck on your journey! :smiley:

Hi! Thank you:) good luck with yours too :)
  • heystudmuffin
    Options

my daughter is just shy of 6 months. Our babies are close
  • heystudmuffin
    Options
    LML1971 wrote: »
    I'm a mom of three 17,14 and my princess is 7. I'm looking to get healthy and fit as well! I see you live in Leon Valley Texas, I recently moved from San Antonio myself I was living near sea world. I now live in between Houston and Galveston but I go to San Antonio often because my 17 yr old son still lives there with my ex

I don't live too far from there! How weird lol
  • heystudmuffin
    Options
    nancybuss wrote: »
    Mom to an 8 and 6 year old. How are you doing first time mama? Those days can be wonderful and very hard!
    I'm doing all this to keep up with my kids.... I had mine when I was older. I love it! :)
    Welcome !

Hi! You're from MI? I grew up there. Just moved less than 3 years ago. It's great we are getting healthy for our families :)
  • littlebrittfit
    littlebrittfit Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    hi! Mom of two.. my daughter is 5 and my son is 2 :)
  • heystudmuffin
    edited May 2016
    Options
    AandCmama wrote: »
    hi! Mom of two.. my daughter is 5 and my son is 2 :)

Hi :) welcome my little one will be 6 months next week!
  • gbebedoll570
    gbebedoll570 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I have two kids... One 8 year old, and one 1 year old.. plus the husband.. lol
  • heystudmuffin
    Options

Lol husbands are kids too :p
  • Shh_niqua
    Options

In that case scratch my previous statement...I have two children! A 5 year old and a 26 year old :lol:
  • hanna1986mfp
    hanna1986mfp Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello!
  • gbebedoll570
    gbebedoll570 Posts: 28 Member
    Options

taking care of my kids is easy.. the husband is another story.. lol

• heystudmuffin
    Options
    Shh_niqua wrote: »

In that case scratch my previous statement...I have two children! A 5 year old and a 26 year old :lol:

Lol sometimes i feel like my husband is 10 kids!
  • heystudmuffin
    Options

taking care of my kids is easy.. the husband is another story.. lol

Yess! Omg he's more work sometimes lol
  • heystudmuffin
    Options
    Hello!

Hi!