• megginanderson
    megginanderson Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    mom of 3! 10yo, 7yo and 4yo
  • MartialAngel
    MartialAngel Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Shh_niqua wrote: »
    I'm a mama of two beauties. 4 year old Gabriel (daughter) and 7 month old Dougie (son). :)

My sons name is Gabriel :) but he's known better as Spawn

My husband and I wanted to give our daughter a strong name. We don't allow people to call her Gabby, but they -can- call her Gabe. :)

LOVE that you call him Spawn!!
  • MartialAngel
    MartialAngel Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm a mama of two beauties. 4 year old Gabriel (daughter) and 7 month old Dougie (son). :)

my daughter is just shy of 6 months. Our babies are close

They are close! My sister has a son as well, he's 8 months old. :) But she's in Tennessee, not in Texas with me. So I don't get to see them much. :(
  • HeatherLeAnn622
    HeatherLeAnn622 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    First-time Mom to a 19 month old little girl :) I gained too much during pregnancy and I've taken my sweet-*kitten* time getting rid of it lol
  • HeatherLeAnn622
    HeatherLeAnn622 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    First-time Mom to a 19 month old little girl :) I gained too much during pregnancy and I've taken my sweet-*kitten* time getting rid of it lol
    BAHAHA they change curse words to "kitten" automatically.....
  • MamaFunky
    MamaFunky Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Mom of 2 here! :smile:
  • juju22jay
    juju22jay Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! Mommy of 3. 7, 2 and 1month old baby. First time on here.
  • sarakate1988
    sarakate1988 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hiya I'm a mummy to two, a little boy called Corren he will be 3 next month and a little girl called Eloise who is 1. First time joining MFP trying to lose my baby weight plus the extra from 'eating for 2' whilst pregnant
  • bk1020
    bk1020 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    mom of 3! 10yo, 7yo and 4yo

I'm a mom of 3 too! Our kiddos are close.... I have 11, 8, & 4

• caseyscutie1112
    caseyscutie1112 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Mom to 4 tiny humans.... ages 8, 5, 3, and 2! Feel free to Add me!
  • chaves2013
    chaves2013 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I'm a mom of 5. Two boys, 19 and 15 yo , a 5yo Princess, a 90 yo mom (living with me) and let's not forget the husband. Needless to say the easiest one of them all is the 5 yo. I eat fairly healthy but my biggest issue is exercise. I can't seem to make the time like I used to. I take my 20 min lunch and walk and sometimes I'll get on the elliptical at home while doing laundry but it just doesn't seem to be enough. The older you get the harder you have to work at it. Anyway, wishing everyone great success.
  • heystudmuffin
    heystudmuffin Posts: 33 Member
    Options

my daughter is just shy of 6 months. Our babies are close

They are close! My sister has a son as well, he's 8 months old. :) But she's in Tennessee, not in Texas with me. So I don't get to see them much. :(

Awe i know it must be hard to not see them. My sister & I lived in separate states with her 1st baby but once she had her second & i met him i fell in love & moved lol
  • heystudmuffin
    Options

Lol it's never to late to start! Good for you momma. Good luck on your journey :)

• heystudmuffin
    Options
    juju22jay wrote: »
    Hi! Mommy of 3. 7, 2 and 1month old baby. First time on here.

Wow you have a tiny little one :) good for you getting on track! I'm excited for everyone's progress not only for ourselves but our families:D
  • heystudmuffin
    Options
    Hiya I'm a mummy to two, a little boy called Corren he will be 3 next month and a little girl called Eloise who is 1. First time joining MFP trying to lose my baby weight plus the extra from 'eating for 2' whilst pregnant

Hi welcome:) glad to have you! Good luck momma
  • heystudmuffin
    Options
    Break_You wrote: »
    Hey! I'm like Mr. Mom.
    Boy 10, girl 7

Lol hey mr. Mom glad you're here as well. Good luck on your journey
  • jessica_120214
    jessica_120214 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Proud, single mother of 4. My entire world!
  • heystudmuffin
    Options
    chaves2013 wrote: »
    Hi all, I'm a mom of 5. Two boys, 19 and 15 yo , a 5yo Princess, a 90 yo mom (living with me) and let's not forget the husband. Needless to say the easiest one of them all is the 5 yo. I eat fairly healthy but my biggest issue is exercise. I can't seem to make the time like I used to. I take my 20 min lunch and walk and sometimes I'll get on the elliptical at home while doing laundry but it just doesn't seem to be enough. The older you get the harder you have to work at it. Anyway, wishing everyone great success.

I completely understand the exercise part! I try daily to get out with my baby girl & go for walks/jogs but other than that i feel like im slacking. I'm still exhausted daily from mom duties to do more
  • MnbtMthr
    MnbtMthr Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Mom of two here, my daughter is 4 and my son is two. They've totally been joining me on my outdoor exercise - walks, hikes - and make fun of my indoor exercise lol.
    My husband lost about 200 lbs while I was pregnant with our daughter so his example is definitely motivation!!