Doing my 10lbs lost happy dance!

2»

Replies

• Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Oh I dont know HOW I missed this thread!:ohwell: Way to go Amy! Im sooo proud of you!:drinker: Keep up the great work hun:flowerforyou:
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    congrats, well done you! :drinker: (water hehe)
  • shamm08
    shamm08 Posts: 109
    Way to go!!
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Oh I dont know HOW I missed this thread!:ohwell: Way to go Amy! Im sooo proud of you!:drinker: Keep up the great work hun:flowerforyou:

That's ok you found it. Thanks all for your encouragement! Hopefully I can post more good news next week!
    Amy

118984.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • Way to go! I always love your posts because you seem so nice and positive. I am going to join you in your happy dance because as of this morning I have lost 10 pounds too.
  • Hannah_Banana
    Hannah_Banana Posts: 1,242 Member
    Congratulations!! :flowerforyou: :bigsmile: :heart:
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,937 Member
    Yay Amy! I knew you would be successful. Keep it up. Don't get discouraged if next weigh-in isn't as dramatic - but hope for the best!

Did you say banana muffins? :angry: I'm on a one month challenge with FletcherChic and I can't have bakery. :grumble: :ohwell:

Go Go Go!:flowerforyou: CM
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Congratulations!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
    I think most of us have tried quick, easy fixes but coming here to MFP & doing it the right way is so very satisfying! Knowing in the end that we've learned how to live, how to eat & how to move!! Knowing in the end that this weight is gone & gone for good!
    I am inspired & join you in the happy dance!!
    YOU GO GIRL!!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

and congrats to the other LOSERS on this thread as well!:wink:
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    YABBA DADDA DO!

Did you do what I do...get off the scale...get back on...get off..get back on...see that number just one more time to be sure....YEEHAA

OH YEA...WAY TO GO,,,,,

Congrats...
    have a good weekend
    Dave:smile:
  • AmyNVegas
    Way to go! I always love your posts because you seem so nice and positive. I am going to join you in your happy dance because as of this morning I have lost 10 pounds too.

WOOHOO!!!!!! Good for you! Everyone jump in and instead of a happy dance we'll have a whole prom!:bigsmile: :heart:
    Amy:drinker:

118984.png
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    I just saw this! That is absolutely wonderful!

You must feel so great and energized!

Keep up the excellent work!:flowerforyou:

Congrats!
    -Tami
  • AmyNVegas
    Congratulations!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
    I think most of us have tried quick, easy fixes but coming here to MFP & doing it the right way is so very satisfying! Knowing in the end that we've learned how to live, how to eat & how to move!! Knowing in the end that this weight is gone & gone for good!
    I am inspired & join you in the happy dance!!
    YOU GO GIRL!!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

and congrats to the other LOSERS on this thread as well!:wink:

Thanks for the encouragement! I wish I had found this site sooner. I cannot believe how many fad diets and low calorie 1200 calorie diets I have tried or been put on by doctors. It feels good to finally find a plan that works and has some science behind it too. As I look back I think all of the doctor given diets over the years added to my weight because I always gained back 3 times what I lost and just climbed. This time slow and steady is going to win this race! :bigsmile:
    Amy

118984.png
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Amy, congratulations on your 10 lb weight loss. It is a wonderful start to an amazing journey. You should be very proud of yourself. :flowerforyou:
  • Congrats!!!!! You are doing a great job!
  • That is wonderful! I hope I will be there with you soon!! You are doing great! Keep up the good work! You are one step closer to getting out of food debt (like someone on here said).
  • :drinker:
  • Congratulations!!! :)
  • Starrotts
    Starrotts Posts: 164
    :flowerforyou: yyyyeeeeeeeaaa good for u .u must be thrilled ,keep up the good work...i have lost 7 pounds.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!