Guys on MFP

Options

Replies

• KeepingUpWithKari
    KeepingUpWithKari Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Doesn't really ever work out for me either..
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    He was cute. Haha

And @babason2 is right clearly these messages work on some women. Makes me cringe
  • RobertCotton
    RobertCotton Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I see all these message threads like "what would you do with the person above you", "would you flirt with the person above you"...etc. I was beginning to wonder if this WAS a matchmaking site...lol. I too am married and I am here just for tips on losing weight. I avoid any unwanted messages by using a profile photo with me an my wife in it.
  • usmc01462
    usmc01462 Posts: 1,944 Member
    Options
    ignore..
  • lina1016
    lina1016 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Have a picture like mine up and you attract no one lol. I like it like this too, because no one really bothers me. I get some people asking me what I look like, so I'll post a pic for a few minutes and then it's right back to this. It makes things a lot easier. And if I did get a message out of the blue that I didn't like, you know what I do? I delete it. Simple. Just delete and ignore. Lol
  • KeepingUpWithKari
    Options
    cwolfman13 wrote: »
    I would think making a thread like this would only solicit more attention.

I have to agree. I'd just block or ignore.
  • usmc01462
    usmc01462 Posts: 1,944 Member
    Options
    you have a great smile BTW
  • KeepingUpWithKari
    Options
    usmc01462 wrote: »
    you have a great smile BTW

Me?
  • avionicsman14
    avionicsman14 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Well there is already a flirting thread, so for me I can say that encouragement and support are great. And ya maybe a "hey there" may be added!! Haha
  • actualbettycrocker
    actualbettycrocker Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I have a boyfriend and I had to mention him on my newsfeed a couple of times before those messages stopped.....and I still get them from time to time.
  • brandonation_81
    brandonation_81 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I'm married. I still send messages to men and women alike just t make friends. So, If I say "Hi", it's me being nice. Not creepy. Thanks to all the other guys for ruining salutations for us normal people.
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    I didn't mean to sound stuck up in my original post. I have no problem with guys messaging me. I enjoy talking to people I just don't care for guys talking suggestively to me.
  • dwatson925
    dwatson925 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    A guy here who would like to have men and women friends to have different perspectives and help with motivation. Not a good flirt.
  • sunnybeaches105
    sunnybeaches105 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    Way to keep a low profile. How many dick pics did you get from this? Better to say no to a few unsolicited proposals. If they are too persistent after politely declining just get weird. It works.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    Way to keep a low profile. How many dick pics did you get from this? Better to say no to a few unsolicited proposals. If they are too persistent after politely declining just get weird. It works.

Explain the getting weird please. I got another message this morning from one of the weirdos.