Low Carb Journey Looking For Friends

Replies

• StacyReneO
    StacyReneO Posts: 317 Member
    Add me too!
  • vivsky
    vivsky Posts: 6 Member
    I've just restarted primal to manage hypoglycaemia and use Misfit Shine tracker to monitor my activity. Feel free to add me
  • PurpleSnack
    PurpleSnack Posts: 22 Member
    I'm in the same boat as you. I was on mfp and low carb last year, I was 10stone 10 pounds in September and went up to 11st 5 in Jan. Since starting back on MFP I've gone down to 11st 2 and I've just began trying to cut carbs (although I had bread with my breakfast this morning
  • chloepops92
    chloepops92 Posts: 2 Member
    Feel free to add me, would love more friends on here, I've just got myself a misfit flash tracker and hoping it will help me with motivation :)
  • kiley42790
    kiley42790 Posts: 3 Member
    Add me too! I need more mfp friends. I've been doing low carb since early December. The only thing that helps me with my hypothyroidism! I cut out gluten too but still have days where I go out to eat and don't follow this.
  • dexfatpants
    dexfatpants Posts: 55 Member
    Low carb is one of the only things that works for me. I just started back on MFP again after 2 years. I had great success, but then started slacking....now I'm up almost 20 lbs again. Nope. Time to get back on track. I have to fit in a wedding dress in 6 months
  • nacus2664
    nacus2664 Posts: 17 Member
    yep not new to mfp but I will be doing low carb, probably the dukan diet.
  • kaye300
    kaye300 Posts: 29 Member
    Feel free to add my as well....doing LC add have same hubby issues....
  • rerez2015
    rerez2015 Posts: 72 Member
    edited May 2016
    Smile!
  • lainy1979
    lainy1979 Posts: 173 Member
    Hey, I've been on mfp since Jan and I've managed to lose 19lb so far. I need to start thinking about a low carb diet but I know i'm really going to find it difficult to cut out bread and potatoes and find some sort of alternative. I'm vegetarian and carbs make up the bulk of my meals. Ideas and support from people finding success with the low carb thing would be great, I honestly get a bit upset by the thought of no more hot buttered toast for breakfast :D
  • ebonyblaze29
    ebonyblaze29 Posts: 3 Member
    I would like to join in. I know this works for me but I didn't stick with it. Add me please.
  • rerez2015
    rerez2015 Posts: 72 Member
    Feel free to friend me I have been doing this with great success for 15 months now
  • kittn_mittns
    kittn_mittns Posts: 13 Member
    Also doing low carb, specifically Keto! Feel free to send a friend request :)
  • kirstinethornburg
    kirstinethornburg Posts: 300 Member
    How are you doing so far this week Hope you are haveing a good one
  • Add me. I'm somewhat low carb but mostly focus on calories.
  • beckers80
    beckers80 Posts: 134 Member
    Add me
  • BrSpiritus
    BrSpiritus Posts: 190 Member
    I just got into MFP a week or so ago. I've failed at every diet I ever tried so in desperation at a last chance I turned at LCHF Keto diet. The first 2 weeks I went from 369 to 355 and that's when I joined MFP so I could keep track of my calories better.
  • emcoutermarsh
    emcoutermarsh Posts: 6 Member
    Doing low carb/low glycemic. I'm a carbaholic so this is tough. Please add. Together we can do this!!!
  • mermade1968
    mermade1968 Posts: 1 Member
    Just started lchf and I am down 4 pounds in three days!!!! I too am looking for comrades here
  • KellyWestfall1
    KellyWestfall1 Posts: 1 Member
    I'm new here I've lost 9 pounds and counting on a low carb diet it's tough some days I still need to lose 80 more I know one day at a time. Add me if you'd like