Great Job! congrats! you look great.
  • Dekayla13
    Dekayla13 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    You've done an amazing job!
  • michelle24p
    michelle24p Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for the support! You have inspired me!
  • butterfli7o
    butterfli7o Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    Fabulous work, you look great!!!
  • Cedarwren
    Cedarwren Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Awesome job, congratulations!
  • mylifeisbeautiful
    mylifeisbeautiful Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Babe! Good luck! You're doing great!!
  • 120poundstogo
    120poundstogo Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    p1xwvfig9h9n.jpg

That is great!

• RhondaDesiree120
    RhondaDesiree120 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Great job !!!!! You'll be at goal before you know it.
  • AlisonMulhare
    AlisonMulhare Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Wow - Go You!!!!! :D
  • kdarnell28
    kdarnell28 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Wonderful job! :)
  • caitlinrn83
    caitlinrn83 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    well done!
  • madhatter2013
    madhatter2013 Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    Awesome job. So other than eating less than you burn, how did you choose to burn? What exercises did you do to get your figure?
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    Wow. Amazing what a difference. 32lbs is the same as four 1-gallon milk jugs of weight. It shows!!
  • HumanoidTowers
    HumanoidTowers Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!!!! Just the inspiration I needed!!!! Well done you. Proud of you stranger ;)
  • michelle24p
    michelle24p Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Awesome job. So other than eating less than you burn, how did you choose to burn? What exercises did you do to get your figure?

Thanks all for the encouragement! I appreciate it! I excercise 6 days a week. Of those days, 4 days are in the gym starting 20 minute of cardio equipment- stepper or elliptical and lately done intervals on those. Then it it is either upper body or lower body with weights! The other two days are at home workouts usually HIT cardio on one day, and yoga or whatever i feel like on the other.

Thats taken me to about 30 lbs. weight loss is stalling a bit. Think i can tune up my diet. Also gonna restart personally training as a booster. I only had five sessions of that in the beginning.

I also used a wellness coach which was free by my insurance. Just someone to talk through my goals with. Had 6 sessions of that spread over 5 months.

• fitdoc1983
    fitdoc1983 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Congratulations!
  • AlisonMulhare
    AlisonMulhare Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I excercise 6 days a week. Of those days, 4 days are in the gym starting 20 minute of cardio equipment- stepper or elliptical and lately done intervals on those. Then it it is either upper body or lower body with weights! The other two days are at home workouts usually HIT cardio on one day, and yoga or whatever i feel like on the other.

I find this so motivating - I'm doing similar exercising and it's great to know it's working for someone and I'm not wasting time! You know the way you can feel like you're doing great exercise but you're not really - thanks for sharing your story!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!