Body Beast Accountability/Support Group Starting Monday May 9th!

Options
Looking for others who need a place to post and find support while completing the Body Beast Program. This is my first time trying it and support will be key. Hoping people will check in at least once per day acknowledging their completed workout. While I WILL DO IT ALONE if I have to, I really don't want to! Always easier with friends!

I purchased my program a while ago but never tried it out. I am committed to trying it and hoping to see significant results. Hybrid programs welcome. Anything to stay motivated and connected!

Hope you will join me! Let's go!

Replies

• kjsmith1998
    kjsmith1998 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I just got the program last week. After a quick prayer I'll be ready to go. :-)
  • Smokenmirrors
    Smokenmirrors Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm all over this. Just started week two. Finished my second leg day... Standby to Standby for you will be sore...
    Lets Do This...BEAST UP!!!
  • intensity2020
    intensity2020 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm ready to give it a try! I've gotten through part of the program before, but never the whole thing. I just came off of a disastrous coaching program, so this will help me be accountable, get strong, and get HEALTHY once again!
  • BeautyDoll
    BeautyDoll Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I wasn't able to start until yesterday but it was fun. Tonight I am on to the second workout.
  • BeautyDoll
    Options
    I'm ready to give it a try! I've gotten through part of the program before, but never the whole thing. I just came off of a disastrous coaching program, so this will help me be accountable, get strong, and get HEALTHY once again!

How far did you get? What kind of results did you get? Were you trying to lose weight or lean out?
  • BeautyDoll
    Options
    I'm in! I just got the program last week. After a quick prayer I'll be ready to go. :-)

When are you starting?
  • BeautyDoll
    Options
    I'm all over this. Just started week two. Finished my second leg day... Standby to Standby for you will be sore...
    Lets Do This...BEAST UP!!!

How's it going so far? Are you seeing any results?
  • marcey76
    marcey76 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just ordered. I'm in. Would love to have a community of others to follow.
  • rachellech
    rachellech Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm on my 7th week of Body Beast. I love the routine because I like to add strength training whenever I can. Unfortunately, I have issues with emotional binging and that has minimized my gains from this program. I feel and look stronger but the scale hardly budges for me due to my diet (I think I didn't gain as much from the binges because of the strength training). I'm trying to correct my diet and added Tapout XT as a cardio program to help with the slimming. If you are on point with the diet, Body Beast will definitely do the trick. If you need to lose weight (50+) I would add another day of cardio because there is only 1 day of cardio in this program.
  • BeautyDoll
    Options
    marcey76 wrote: »
    I just ordered. I'm in. Would love to have a community of others to follow.

Cool! Stay here and let's motivate one another!
  • BeautyDoll
    Options
    rachellech wrote: »
    I'm on my 7th week of Body Beast. I love the routine because I like to add strength training whenever I can. Unfortunately, I have issues with emotional binging and that has minimized my gains from this program. I feel and look stronger but the scale hardly budges for me due to my diet (I think I didn't gain as much from the binges because of the strength training). I'm trying to correct my diet and added Tapout XT as a cardio program to help with the slimming. If you are on point with the diet, Body Beast will definitely do the trick. If you need to lose weight (50+) I would add another day of cardio because there is only 1 day of cardio in this program.

I do body beast along with cardio... Elliptical or running. I feel like I will need more to get where I need to be. I completed legs yesterday (if you want to call what I did "completing"). I did the best as I could for as long as I could with the weights that I could. It was rough! Someone told me to do cardio after the weight training as it burns more fat. I'll try that tonight. I'm all about burning more fat! Lol!
  • Jenn_N_SC
    Jenn_N_SC Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Though I will be easing my way in with the goal of at least completing half of the session each day 5 days a week. I did BB a couple of years ago with AMAZING results, but we all know if you don't use it you lose it. I'm a 39 yr old sahm who has lost 80lbs, and needs to firm up some before concentrating on lossing anymore.
  • shrcpr
    shrcpr Posts: 885 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Just starting week 5 today. Seeing lots of strength gains for sure and really like the program. Supplementing with lots of walking as doing intense cardio along with the program is a bit too much for me (but I need a few extra calories to stay in a deficit and not be hungry).

Stats are 5'4", 46, 134.8 pounds at the start of the program (haven't weighed since I started); goal weight of 125.

Since I'm on my last 10 pounds I'm taking the 12 weeks of the program "off" from anything that's going to derail me. I get to say no to any type of social occasion or basically anything that I don't want to do (easy enough for me as I work from home, no kids left at home, and really no responsibilities at home other than my husband and he pretty much takes care of himself). Although I did tell two of my friends they could have graduation pool parties at my house in June so that was dumb.

Anyway, my deficit is low (250/day) so easy to wipe that out with one bad meal/day so I'm using this time to focus on consistency with eating so that I can make the most of the program and get some of these last 10 pounds off. We'll see how that goes. So far, so good.

Looking forward to hearing everyone's progress!
  • __leis__
    __leis__ Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Following, I bought it two weeks ago and haven't tried it yet. I plan on starting Tuesday.
  • Emijanine
    Emijanine Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Could I join? I finished the Build Phase three weeks ago and took a three week break for a different program. So I'm gonna start the Bulk Phase now!
  • carlypi314
    carlypi314 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm going to officially start Body Beast this week or next. I did some last week mixed with some other workouts to try it out. Just recently getting back to working out after breaking a toe.
  • Evierey
    Evierey Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    BeautyDoll wrote: »
    Looking for others who need a place to post and find support while completing the Body Beast Program. This is my first time trying it and support will be key. Hoping people will check in at least once per day acknowledging their completed workout. While I WILL DO IT ALONE if I have to, I really don't want to! Always easier with friends!

I purchased my program a while ago but never tried it out. I am committed to trying it and hoping to see significant results. Hybrid programs welcome. Anything to stay motivated and connected!

Hope you will join me! Let's go!

I've been looking for an active BB group, thanks for starting this. I'm on week 4, the first week of Bulk. Is it ok to still join?
  • Chardog83
    Chardog83 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I just started week 3. I am soooo sore. I've never lifted before. I do the program on my phone/bluetooth headphones at the gym
  • cardiaclearner
    cardiaclearner Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am also interested to join this group to keep me accountable . Can I still join?
    Feel free to add me do we can compare notes for the nutrition.
  • all4eternity125
    all4eternity125 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    anyone still on the program? I'm on my 5th day and I'm soooo sore, can barely walk!