• RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    I even log a pinch of salt as it effects my sodium chart
  • SueSueDio
    SueSueDio Posts: 4,796 Member
    Options
    pbprincess wrote: »
    Whipped cream. I refuse to believe it has calories.

The process of whipping it beats the calories out, doesn't it? Besides which, it's mostly air anyway, right? :innocent:
  • LaceyBirds
    LaceyBirds Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Everything except the few spices I use on my chicken (I don't use salt).
  • ridge4mfp
    ridge4mfp Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Zero calorie drinks, supplements, spices, and lettuce for a sandwich.
  • dutchandkiwi
    dutchandkiwi Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    I stopped logging tea coffee and water. After about 3 months I found I am always well over my minimum water intake - tea and coffee have no calories so that is one I lost.
    Dried herbs and spices - they are usually <5 cals in a day and as a result (for me) within the margin of error.

I do log my cooking fats and for instance lemon juice used in cooking.
  • 85Cardinals
    85Cardinals Posts: 733 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    coffee and lettuce. And the Big Macs I eat late at night when everyone's asleep.

lol at spice, of course I don't log spice. Are people really logging their spice.
  • JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I don't log olives and pickles i eat (only have like 2 pickles and maybe 10 olives a day and my doc told me i need to eat more salt) But i make up for whatever i dont log or mis-measure slightly by putting in 1.1 servings of everything i log instead of just 1, Even when im only eating 1. Makes me feel better incase i forget something (i dont but it makes me feel better and know im in calorie deficit XD )
  • ddavenport63
    ddavenport63 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Black coffee and lettuce on a sandwich and the odd mint , everything else gets logged .
  • avonarlene86
    avonarlene86 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I don't log diet drinks, water, or tea. I also don't log butter on my toast or sugar in my tea. I know I'd lose weight a little quicker of I did log these 2 things but I'm ok with it, it's how I've always done it, even on weight watchers.
  • michmill98_1
    michmill98_1 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I don't log garlic, spices and herbs, vitamins, or the occasional breath mint. I count tea (always unsweetened) as part of my water intake as some days I still struggle with getting enough liquids (besides coffee) and I can always tell the next day. Sometimes I forget to log the drizzle of olive oil used to saute veggies or cook eggs but I've still been slowly losing so far so I'm not going to get hung up about that.
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    diet soda, water
  • jbee27
    jbee27 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Anything with zero or <5 calories. Coffee, water, tea, diet soda, spices.
  • sallygroundhog
    sallygroundhog Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I don't log anything from my garden that I eat before I get inside. :wink:
  • pebble4321
    pebble4321 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    Black coffee, herbal tea, salt, pepper, spices, fresh/dried herbs, vitamins, small bites of low cal stuff like pickles or veggies (1 circle of carrot or a single cherry tomato for example).

I don't always log everything individually if I'm eating out - instead I'll estimate. Today's free conference lunch, for example, were two different half-sandwiches with the crusts cut off and about 6 small pieces of different fruits. That went in my diary as one chicken/salad sandwich and half a cup of fruit salad. I'm never going to be able to be particularly accurate with that kind of stuff and I'm fine with that.
  • AmazonMayan
    AmazonMayan Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    Something like spices, and coffee or tea which are always unsweetened for me. Sometimes I grab a few radishes (favorite snacky crunchy thing) and forget to log them. I don't worry about the few calories because I also don't log all extra movement/exercise/steps I do. Cancels it out
    and I'm losing weight just fine.
  • robininfl
    robininfl Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    Drinks? Anything without calories of course: Diet coke, black coffee (I record the milk and sugar), unsweet tea. Often I miss logging on weekends so mixed drinks get missed too, on weekends we eat bigger meals but only once or twice a day so it works out OK.

Foods? A hershey's kiss or other small candy occasionally, fruits and vegetables if raw & not dressed with anything fatty I don't always log. Any herbs/spices/supplements, lemon juice or other nonfat not sugary dressings or flavorings.
  • cjdecz
    cjdecz Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    A few things don't get logged:
    -Tea
    -Coffee
    -Green veggies like Spinach/Broccoli/Brussel Sprouts.

My logging it really just a rough guideline for me and not a bible.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    Water, tea, coffee and diet soda
  • 7lenny7
    7lenny7 Posts: 3,493 Member
    Options
    Anything less than 15 or 20 calories I don't bother with. Coffee, tea, water, non-fat condiments (ketchup, mustard), pickles, onions, mushrooms, lettuce, and the mist of spray butter for my popcorn all get ignored.

I don't care about sodium or anything other than calories.
  • RespectTheKitty
    RespectTheKitty Posts: 1,667 Member
    Options
    I drink my tea unsweetened so I don't log that. I also don't log lettuce.