I need a fitness buddy....

Options

Replies

• nicolet04
    nicolet04 Posts: 830
    Options
    .... And I must say, Nicole, you are crazy with that bike!! And being sick too!! You go girl!! :bigsmile:

i am not really pushing myself to hard...light effort!!! i figure atleast im doing something....trying to stay in the habit!!!
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    .... And I must say, Nicole, you are crazy with that bike!! And being sick too!! You go girl!! :bigsmile:

i am not really pushing myself to hard...light effort!!! i figure atleast im doing something....trying to stay in the habit!!!

Amen, girl, Amen!! :wink: :wink: :wink:
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    Good morning fitness buddies..

I got in 45 minutes of vigorous swimming and 15 minutes or moderate swimming last night. WHEW!!

Planning to go to gym for 20 minutes on the elliptical to warm up and then a 30-45 minute circuit training.

MUST KEEP MOVING!!!!

Good luck all. Have a great day.

janiebeth
  • sanifrey
    Options
    I love to swim!! I used to compete in high school & I miss it so much! Sometimes I dream about it!! LOL!! :blushing: :blushing:

Anyway!! Nice job there janiebeth!!

So, I did my tread mill work out today. I have yet to do my push ups, I'll be finishing up week 4 of the 100 push up challenge. I really can see a nice change in the definition in my arms & I am getting so much stronger!! Good stuff!! And, I'm thinking of doing some pilates later tonight after the girls go to bed.

Feel the BURN!! :glasses:
  • nicolet04
    nicolet04 Posts: 830
    Options
    good job everybody!!! keep it up!!:drinker: well i just got done with my workout...30 day shred!!! i am still sick but i couldnt take it anymore!! im gonna try to get in an hour on the bike tonight...i luv getting those extra calories!!!
  • suprjewels
    Options
    I did twenty minutes on my bowflex this morning and took a 20 minute walk. Tonight I'll do another 30 minutes on the bowflex and probably 20 on the gazelle.
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Today was my last day at work for 4 days so this weekend I will be here buckling down for a nice hard bunch of workouts. I hope everyone has been doing good. I will check back in tomorrow to let you know how I do. Nicole I will be looking for you and Suprjewels too!!! Take care everyone!
  • renae77
    Options
    Hey everyone! I had a long 12 hour day today. And to top it all off, I believe I am getting sick too. Nicole did you give me your cooties?? I know you were trying to get rid of them, but to me?? Awww come on now! That's just wrong! Is this the kind of support you wanted? A friend to take anything you offered including your cooties?? LOL!! Hope everyone had a great day!!! No workout for me, work about killed me.

:laugh: lol...thats funny, u made me laugh!!!
    Glad I could be of service to ya!!
  • renae77
    Options
    I have the same problem! I totally will work out, then be exhausted the rest of the day!!
    I hope that as I keep up the workouts and continue to try and eat healthier, the energy level
    will come up too!!!!
    WIth Love,
    Jaelle
    ps- nicole, i LOVE the exercise idea! Im going to try and do that workout today! see how it goes!!!!
    Did you try the exercises Nicole posted? What did you think of them if you did? I think it's pretty good and it kept me pumped and my heart racing.
  • sanifrey
    Options
    Wow!! It's quiet here today! I got my work out done! Tread mill & Jillian's Cardio Kickboxing! I'm feeling pretty good, my arms will probably be sore from all the jabbin puches! Jillian is ruthless!!

Keep movin' people!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • momtothreebabies
    momtothreebabies Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Didnt get my workout in today..... spent morning at doctor. I have a severe kidney infection and it is messing up my iron levels ( i have severe anemia :( )
    anyway, i will probably have to start my ivs again my oncologist says, we will see next week how im doing that way.
    but on a happier note, i got a tae bo dvd today for 5 bucks!! im so excited! Im going to try doing it each day, and nicole is going to KILL me with that workout, that she posted, but im going to love it!!!!
    i just wish i would see some results!!!! it is also that lovely time of month for me, so im kind of getting a double wammy with sucky health, but im hoping to be able to get right back at working out!
    I love you all, my great new friends!!!!!
    You totally motivate me!!!!!!!!!!1
    :heart:
  • sanifrey
    Options
    Jaelle, I'm so sorry to hear that about your kidney infection! You poor thing! I hope that you're feeling better soon!

As far as your results are concerned, they're there, you just can't see them! Sometimes we can be so critical of ourselves that we don't seem to see what's really there & whats really happening! I have this part on the back of my shoulder that as soon as I start to lose a little or workout it starts to get defined & cut! I love looking for it because I know it's there! My husband always seems to notice it too! Find on you what's changing whether it's your collar bones starting to show or even just a little more stamina & celebrate!! You are awesome! You know that if you keep at it you will be successful!!

:flowerforyou:
  • broadway519
    Options
    Hey all!

I"m back! I was out of town for a little bit...but i'm back in action! I did workout 4 out of the 7 days i was away though!

It's great to read all the progress and support that everyone is reporting! I'm excited to keep going!
  • renae77
    Options
    Didnt get my workout in today..... spent morning at doctor. I have a severe kidney infection and it is messing up my iron levels ( i have severe anemia :( )
    anyway, i will probably have to start my ivs again my oncologist says, we will see next week how im doing that way.
    but on a happier note, i got a tae bo dvd today for 5 bucks!! im so excited! Im going to try doing it each day, and nicole is going to KILL me with that workout, that she posted, but im going to love it!!!!
    i just wish i would see some results!!!! it is also that lovely time of month for me, so im kind of getting a double wammy with sucky health, but im hoping to be able to get right back at working out!
    Jaelle,
    I am not seeing any results either. I have lost 10 pounds since I started and my clothes seem tighter at times and I just want to look at my face and say wow.....it doesn't look as puffy! Why can't I see that??
  • happenstance82
    Options
    I'd like to join this group(I think this is how I do it) Renae77 referred me =)
  • renae77
    Options
    That is how you do it!! Yay!!:flowerforyou: Now you just read thru here and see what you can get out of it and you will see how everyone else has been posting things. Good luck again!
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options

Jaelle,

I'm sorry to hear you are not feeling well. Sounds like you are getting hit with a lot of stuff at once. Just hang in there and take care of yourself - you need to be the most important thing right now.

Hi fitness buddies,

I did 45 minutes on the elliptical yesterday, but like Renae, I will be out for 3 (not 4 - but am jealous) days away from the gym. The pool is closed today :grumble: :grumble: , but did manage to get in 30 minutes of aerobics and 30 minutes of strength training. I used the Wii - outdoor challenge for aerobics and fit for strength. Love my Wii - it is the only exercise that makes me think - "just let me do a few more minutes"..:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hope you are all having peaceful and active days.. jb
  • michelle33
    Options
    I am in!:smile:
  • momtothreebabies
    momtothreebabies Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Hello new workout buddies! I love you all!!!
    I am taking today ( sunday) off to try and get my health back in order, I already feel soo much better with my medicines, etc so Im excited to do my new tae bo cd tomorrow!!!
    I will check in tomorrow! Hope everyone had an awesome weekend!
    Tomorrow is a new day!!!!
    Love, Jaelle:smooched:
  • chickadee10
    Options
    I slacked off this week since I couldn't walk on the tredmill. But starting tomorrow, it's time to get serious.