Low Carb and Low Sugar - who wants to join?

Options
My husband and I started a low carb and sugar lifestyle about 3 weeks ago and have lost 10lbs. We are trying new recipes and enjoying all new foods we would have never eaten before. Who wants to take the ride with us and share recipes, daily plans etc?

Replies

• mbeweyasmin815
    mbeweyasmin815 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Please do share... Add me i would love to join
  • TheChocolatePrincess
    TheChocolatePrincess Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I have recently started low carb also - what is your daily carb goal? I have my diary set at 30 but I am having a hard time staying under. I am generally under 60 but I wonder if that is low enough.
  • KetoGenesis2016
    KetoGenesis2016 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I would love to be part of the group. Please add me.
  • kgracesch
    kgracesch Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm trying out low carb starting today! I usually eat 200+ carbs a day and maintain my happy weight easily as I am very active. But I have suffered from an injury the past 6 months that has prevented me from maintaining my usual amount of daily activity. I was advised that 50-75g of carbs a day (20% of my daily intake) would help me shed weight healthily and quickly since my body is used to so many carbs! Has anyone else had success in this range? Thanks!
  • kgracesch
    kgracesch Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    amber6110 wrote: »
    My husband and I started a low carb and sugar lifestyle about 3 weeks ago and have lost 10lbs. We are trying new recipes and enjoying all new foods we would have never eaten before. Who wants to take the ride with us and share recipes, daily plans etc?

I would like to join!
  • sisterustic
    sisterustic Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Please add me too! I started low carb two weeks ago and have been doing ok. I've lost 3 lbs.
  • katiestenton
    katiestenton Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I follow this too, add me! If you are looking for recipies google '21 day sugar detox recipies' there are some good ones xxx
  • MilaVidaLoca
    MilaVidaLoca Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I feel so jealous. I've tried low carb before and lost 15 pounds in two weeks years back. I tried doing it several weeks ago and I can't. I love fruit and yogurt too much. I'm also not a huge meat eater. Low carb really works if you stick to it
  • SuperCarLori
    SuperCarLori Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    im on day 5 keto if anyone wants to be my friend, as well. :)
  • Beverly_212
    Beverly_212 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Add me. I'm on lie carb, low sugar
  • CoffeeandHumblePie
    CoffeeandHumblePie Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I've decided I need to return to low carb, so would love to join! In the past I've followed the advice of Wolfgang Lutz of the book, "Life Without Bread" and, due to age and pre-diabetic, stay around 72 carbs per day.
  • WITonks
    WITonks Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I did low carb and low sugar years ago and lost 90 lbs. Now I've gained 18 of those back and need support to get back on track. Feel free to friend me! :smile:
  • CharleneD80
    CharleneD80 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Please add me ☺️ I'm doing my best to be low carb ☺️
  • Ant488
    Ant488 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    That's hard. I'm not ready. :(