Nice job......
  • risefromruin
    risefromruin Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!
  • jmathews
    jmathews Posts: 196
    Options
    WOW, WOW, WOW!!! You look like a totally different person.
  • jwhit31
    jwhit31 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!!! Congratulations to you and I wish you continued success!
  • beth2411
    beth2411 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    what a transformation you should be so proud. well done !:smile:
  • alex_marie85
    Options
    You look amazing! WTG! You started at the weight my hubby is now and he's trying hard to lose weight. I sent him this post link so he could be encouraged that it is possible! Thank you for sharing!
  • lisadhancock
    lisadhancock Posts: 103
    Options
    WTG, you look great!
  • skinnybearlyndsay
    skinnybearlyndsay Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!! Much congratulations!
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    I can't believe I missed this!!! You have come so far, and have done an awesome job!! This is all about being healthy and happy and now you look like you are both....WTG!! I can't wait to be joining part of the elite (hopefully tomorrow) when I hit my 100lbs lost too!!! CONGRATS!!
  • scante60
    scante60 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! Your dedication and hard work are an inspiration!!!
  • CrysButcher3
    CrysButcher3 Posts: 322
    Options
    Oh *SNAP*!!!! What a great inspiration you are!!! I think that happens to most of us....something just snaps in us and we just can't take another minute of it! Congratulations on your weight loss and ... well.... WOW!!!!! God Bless you!
  • frankbo25
    frankbo25 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    that is AWESOME dude!!! congrats, feels great doesnt it? whats your goal?
  • theflyingartist
    theflyingartist Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    In one sentence: Hard work turns an average joe into a stud muffin.
  • witchyboots
    witchyboots Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    WHOAAAA!!! EXCELLENT work. What an amazing transformation..you must be so proud of yourself :drinker:
  • LisaJayne71
    LisaJayne71 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Bloody hell! What a difference! You look like a completely different person! Well done! You've obviously got a lot of will power!
  • cshore54
    cshore54 Posts: 70
    Options
    Amazing and so inspiring!
  • P90XCertifiedCoach
    Options
    Fantastic
  • Eats_With_A_Fist
    Options
    Dang bro! That's some inspiration for a guy just starting out like I am. Thanks for sharing, man.
  • idatatelooses
    Options
    :love: :drinker: wow, what an awesome job, you look great, keep on keeping on!!!!
  • idatatelooses
    Options
    @abbygrl72 == love that post, "snap" is right, one day you decide that you have had enough, that you know if you don't do something about that weight that you are going to just die, and soon...so something "snaps" and you step back, step to the right, turn, and start running forward as fast as you can....that's my story and i'm sticking to it!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!