Is anyone else unhappy with their boobs??!

Options

Replies

• ShyBreasts
    ShyBreasts Posts: 91
    Options
    What do tubular boobs look like? I've heard of pancake boobs, droopy boobs, but never tubular.

In short they look pointy and don't have much (if any) volume under the nipple
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    I like my boobs....and the best part, they didn't cost me a dime! :tongue:
  • Kalrez
    Kalrez Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    After I drop this 100# I know my boobs will be different. I imagine they'll be saggier, but I'm not sure. I've wanted a boobjob since I was a teenager. I'd like to be able to breastfeed a child one day, so I'm going to put off surgery till after I get pregnant & give birth.
  • zundelag
    zundelag Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I once heard a woman say "there are only two sizes of breasts in the world, too big or too small". I used to wish mine were larger, but I guess I'm happy with their size now.
    My biggest problem now is that since I've lost weight it's really hard to find a decent affordable bra. The band size went down while the cup size went up, weird (34b to a 30c) believe me, a c isn't always as large as it sounds. But apart from that, and with the help of a good bra, I'm happy.
  • ljsmamma07
    ljsmamma07 Posts: 30
    Options
    yeah but mine are too big and i feel sometimes they are droopy. lol. i always said i would get a lift when i was done having kids!
  • shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    I love mine. They might not be perfect, but they have given me and others so much pleasure that it wouldn't be right to dislike them .

Yes! So awesome!

My cuppeth overflows with agreement!
  • beckyann858
    beckyann858 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I love mine! They were absolutely huge, but I had a breast reduction about 3 years ago, and now I 'm a firm, perky D-cup! I am worried about what's going to happen to them when this extra weight starts coming off though...but I figure it's a chance worth taking!
  • sportsjunkee70
    sportsjunkee70 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I am unhappy with my man boobs... does that count?
  • StephLop
    StephLop Posts: 20
    Options
    Girl, your boobs look great in the pics!
  • flgirlsteph
    flgirlsteph Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Nope I love my boobs there the only part of me im happy with plus ive never had any complaints about them so they must do the job :P
  • Schwiggity
    Schwiggity Posts: 1,449 Member
    Options
    Just having boobs automatically is a plus. Embrace 'em....because I'm sure there's plenty of guys/gals that want to.
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Feel free to post pictures of said boobs and I'll give my professional opinion. :p

This is why women need to stop worrying about the boobs so much. Men love them all! God bless you all boys!
  • Schwiggity
    Options
    Feel free to post pictures of said boobs and I'll give my professional opinion. :p

Professional FBI agents here.
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I am 50/50 with liking my breasts. I am soooooooooooooooooooooooo happy they are smaller now, after losing so much weight they have went from a F or G 48 to a D34 but I'd like to be a very small C 30-32 when I am done losing.

Now the reason I am not happy is they are not perky, huge weight gain and losses and breastfeeding sorta did em in for me.....so eventually I will go to a surgeon for a lift.
  • flea2449
    flea2449 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Mine are deformed! I used to have one large D cup and a large C cup. Now I have a large C cup and a B cup! My boobs suck!!!
  • Schwiggity
    Options

This is why women need to stop worrying about the boobs so much. Men love them all! God bless you all boys!

Yup.
  • pinkgigi
    pinkgigi Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I love mine, but that hasn't always been so. I got a lot of unwanted attention when I was younger, because they developed very early. They have been painful at various times of my life and a nuisance when I was dancing professionally, but I am reconciled to their largeness (16D in Aust measurements), as I practice self-love and appreciation of my body and what it does and how it looks.

GG
  • Louiselesley
    Louiselesley Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    the only thing i really liked about carrying an extra 5lb was my boobs where bigger D:

now i'm back to smaller ones.

i don't mind my size but i, like many other women, have different sized boobs. it's a big downer on my self confidence.
  • Misiaxcore
    Misiaxcore Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    I was really unhappy with my DD boobs. I've had large breasts since 13-14 and finally 5 months ago at the age of 21 I got a reduction :) Surgeon said even if I lost weight the tissue in my boobs was too thick to lose. Even a small complication post-surgery I do not regret it.
  • sportsjunkee70
    sportsjunkee70 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I will agree with some of the other posts... .MEN love BOOBS no matter what size, shape, or form, color.. whatever the case may be... MEN <3 BOOBS