Girls in their 20s

Options

Replies

• AlyssaPetsDogs
    AlyssaPetsDogs Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    I'm Alyssa and I'm 23. I have been on MFP since end of February and I have lost 25 pounds (with another 40-50 to go!) feel free to add me! I'm on every day :)
    Same goes for anyone else in here!
  • Stacius
    Stacius Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, 22 here. Would love to make some friends my age. About to start training for a 26km trail run! Need to know some motivational people lol. :smile:
  • Robo_mooh
    Robo_mooh Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi :) I'm 23 - lost about 14 lbs & looking to lose between 40-50lbs total.
  • Xxlune
    Xxlune Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Natasja! 24 y/o, lost about 5kg and looking to lose around 5 more. It would be lovely to connect with some of you!
  • LoveEpifanie
    LoveEpifanie Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hey! I am 24, trying to lose more than 50 pounds. My favorite way to motivate myself is by motivating those around me! I love having friends around my age, so I can see what they are doing that could also help me.

I would love to be friends, add me!
  • dieReni
    dieReni Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey there im 27 and would like to find some friends too
  • pandabear_
    pandabear_ Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm a girl and 23 too.
  • sam_thorn
    sam_thorn Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 24 and this is my first post but I have been using MFP on and off for years. I recently started again to help with my IIFYM. I am an integrative nutrition coach so I have the nutrition down but have some lofty fitness goals that need more precision! I would love to connect with other girls that are interested in nutrition and fitness! Everyone can use motivation and positive vibes too
  • emmadonaldson95
    emmadonaldson95 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Heya I'm 20 and have been going just over a month. Feel free to add me
  • Akilah_green
    Akilah_green Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    hi I'm 25 and I've been logging for about a month. My goal is to lose 50 pounds and I'm already 17 down! Add me if you like. I have an open diary but I will warn you.....I eat the best meals..ha ha
  • philippakrevitt
    philippakrevitt Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 21 and have a serious lack of will power so would be great to get involved with everyone that wants to motivate each other! Feel free to add me!
  • chalaivy
    chalaivy Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    20 here! Looking for more people my age to add on here! :) I've lost about 12 lbs since joining around 2 months ago and I like looking at other people's food/exercise logs for more ideas and motivation!
  • BeYouTiful94
    BeYouTiful94 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Hey! My name is Bri and I'm 21. I've had this account for years but started back up January 19, 2016. I've lost a little over 20 pounds and am currently in maintenance and focusing on my strength training! My dairy for the last week is crap (as in its not at all accurate), but I'm getting back serious about my logging today! I'm on here every day, multiple times a day, so feel free to add me :)
  • justincooper405
    justincooper405 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I like picnics - long walks on a beach in foreign countries - hiking -

OH OOPS wrong thread
  • helen_demun
    helen_demun Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm 20!! I totally agree.. Most of my friends totally are the ones who get me to get off track with their eating.. Lol. I've lost about 9/10 lbs so far and ultimately want to lose 20 more or so. Feel free to add me! :)
  • katashaaa
    katashaaa Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 25, been On and off for years, but finally getting back into a routine! I want to lose around 20lbs, feel free to add me :)
  • kristysaurus
    kristysaurus Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 (25 in month..eep). Wanting to lose about 70 more lbs. I've been on here for about 7 months and am on every day. Anyone looking for additional motivation feel free to add me! :):)
  • Alarae21
    Alarae21 Posts: 171 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    23, and soon to be married in under three months!

I finally dedicated myself to MFP in January and have lost 22 pounds to date. Another 15 pounds to the first mini-goal (140) and then probably another 7-14 from there, depending on what looks good in the end!

I also don't know how to add people, so feel free to add me!
  • robynlouiise
    robynlouiise Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Robyn and I'm 25. I have been a member on here for years and used it on and off. I don't have a specific weight goal but am working towards fat loss and muscle and strength gain. I struggle with inspiration and am definately up for getting to know people with the same goals and ambitions!! Feel free to add me xx
  • xAmeenahx
    xAmeenahx Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hey Girls! I am 20 and my diary is open as well. Feel free to add me :)