Girls in their 20s

Options

Replies

• KPC0629
    KPC0629 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    hey all, I'm 26 & I've been on here a little over a year now. trying to lose 20 more pounds! always looking for active friends!
  • twl900
    twl900 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 25 and hoping to lose 15-20lbs by the end of July. Feel free to add me :smile:
  • ldelgad62
    ldelgad62 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm 23!! I've lost 7 pounds this past month and could use the motivation to lose more. Add me :)
  • cyntastical
    cyntastical Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 28. Totally understand the lack of friends who are focused on exercising. Feel free to add :smiley:
  • Oiney1
    Oiney1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I'm 27 and I've lost 5.5lbs in the first 3 weeks of my year long challenge. I'd love to have a few friends I can keep challenging myself with, or just to turn to for support!! Feel free to add me as a friend!!
  • Expressionz
    Expressionz Posts: 5 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Hello I'm 27 and I'm looking for friends my age so we can encourage each other losing weight is hard work but with motivation and support anything is possible.
  • AndrelleJohnson
    AndrelleJohnson Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm Andrelle, I'm 22 and I know how you feel. My friends and family don't care and put me down all the time too about eating and losing weight, so you can imagine how hard it is for me to lose this weight. Not only am I doing it for me but I'm also doing it to prove them wrong. But so far I'm 26lbs down out of 50lbs.
  • MnbtMthr
    MnbtMthr Posts: 5 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    27 years old and have been on MFP on and off for years, but I've been logging my food and exercise daily for 81 days now and doing really well - I've lost 50 pounds this year! (I lost about 20 before I started using MFP) Feel free to add me :)
  • egucciar
    egucciar Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    24, trying to lose 10 lbs :) have terrible food addiction. If I didn't have Crohns I'd be obese, as I was malnourished and not absorbing and lose 25+ lbs. but now that I'm healthy I need to learn portion control, bc not only have I gained it all back, but I gained it all back since November. It's going up and I need it to stop!! I'm learning so much every day! Good to know sooo many people my age also care for their health :)
  • ChasityBrooke_1
    ChasityBrooke_1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi guys.. Well, girls. I'm 21 and just started using this again this past Sunday. I'm trying to lose 15 pounds before July and would love to have friends to see and have some motivation! Add me, let's help each other out!
  • Jessadore
    Jessadore Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm 22 and trying to lose about 50 pounds! Anyone is welcome to add me, I need some motivation and would like to motivate others :)
  • maidengirl_
    maidengirl_ Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I'm 25. Down 28 pounds in 5 months. Feel free to add me. Open diary. Daily logs.
  • rashel1
    rashel1 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    25! Lost 40lb first time around. Gained 10 back when I got lazy. Now working towards getting rid of it again. Love the positive energy and support!
  • indiacaitlin
    indiacaitlin Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 21 and have been using MFP for years. I've lost 40lb in total so far and still got a little way to go - feel free to add me :smile: I also have a similar issue whereby my friends aren't into the whole fitness thing at all haha so I totally know where you're coming from.
  • Curlykae89xx
    Curlykae89xx Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm 26 from Scotland and using this app with clean diet and exercise I have changed my life and lost 7 stone. Struggling to loose another two but quite happily turning obvious fat into muscle. Would really appreciate some help & encouragement along the way. Feel free to add me xx
  • BumbleBreeBuzz
    BumbleBreeBuzz Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Hey all, I'm 22! I lost 20 lbs over the last year and hope to lose about 20 more! Feel free to add me as a friend
  • zrex109
    zrex109 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm 23, a PhD student and gained 20 lbs in my first year. I've dropped 5 of those but would love some motivation to keep me going. Feel free to add x
  • becca_rup23
    becca_rup23 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Hi! Im 22 and looking for some new friends too! So far down just under 40 lbs trying to lose another 50-60
  • ElphabaWeasley
    ElphabaWeasley Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm 19 and always open to new friends! Feel free to add me!
  • LeahP527
    LeahP527 Posts: 17 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I'm 21 (22 next week!) and I have over 100 to lose.. But I am taking it one day at a time and so far doing well! Feel free to add me!