Cauliflower Doughnut thread

Options
1235»

Replies

• AngelinaB_
    AngelinaB_ Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    mweckler wrote: »

I know a few things about him, through work gatherings and yes a little.

People talk a lot specially when one is very good and successful, so despite of not knowing about why you are grossed about him, I would take the gossip with a grain of salt. His restaurant (one of his) in Vegas was one the best places I ever eaten Italian food. I always want to go to Babbo when traveling to NYC but never had.
  • AngelinaB_
    Options

People talk a lot specially when one is very good and successful, so despite of not knowing about why you are grossed about him, I would take the gossip with a grain of salt. His restaurant (one of his) in Vegas was one the best places I ever eaten Italian food. I always want to go to Babbo when traveling to NYC but never had.
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    zf71n56igkgi.jpeg

I <3 you.
  • mweckler
    mweckler Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    AngelinaB_ wrote: »

I know people who have worked for him. He may have a great restaurant, but he as a person, and how he treats his employees, is not very nice
  • AngelinaB_
    Options

I know people who have worked for him. He may have a great restaurant, but he as a person, and how he treats his employees, is not very nice

They always say that from sucessful people. Steve Jobs, Martha Stewart. Yes, they are probably tyrants because they are perfectionists, have a lot on the line, a vision and a dream they need to accomplish. And the majority of employees simply don't have the same drive. Unfortunately that's probably the reason your friend got treated "bad".
  • mweckler
    mweckler Posts: 623 Member
    Options

They always say that from sucessful people. Steve Jobs, Martha Stewart. Yes, they are probably tyrants because they are perfectionists, have a lot on the line, a vision and a dream they need to accomplish. And the majority of employees simply don't have the same drive. Unfortunately that's probably the reason your friend got treated "bad".

No not anything like that at all. I do not want to go into specifics as I do not want to start a whole "thing".
  • JaneSnowe
    JaneSnowe Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options

No not anything like that at all. I do not want to go into specifics as I do not want to start a whole "thing".

Not even in the debate forum? >:)

o:)
  • ClubSilencio
    ClubSilencio Posts: 2,983 Member
    Options
    Cauliflower rice was bad enough.

You guys are making doughnuts out of this stuff now?!

shaking-head-gif.gif?w=300&h=195