sunn_lighter Posts: 7,893 Member
http://youtu.be/xXpPweAooeE

and new x-files too

:)

Replies

• jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    I wonder what time & timeline they're going to be working in. If it's with the JJ Abrams rebooted timeline, then I'm not interested.
  • jammer1963
    jammer1963 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    http://youtu.be/xXpPweAooeE

and new x-files too

:)

Super geek here! Love all Sci-fi!
  • denversillygoose
    denversillygoose Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    I love Star Trek...much more than Star Wars. I've watched every series, but Next Gen is still my fav.
  • jnichel
    Options
    giphy.gif

And the geek shall inherit the Earth
  • EddieHaskell97
    EddieHaskell97 Posts: 2,227 Member
    Options
    giphy.gif

And if you're done whining, you can go pick up my dry-cleaning and wash the car...
  • Holla4mom
    Holla4mom Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    I am SO Freaking excited. Do you realize that I still neurotically watch the old ones on Netflix!
  • jnichel
    Options
    Holla4mom wrote: »
    I am SO Freaking excited. Do you realize that I still neurotically watch the old ones on Netflix!

I can't do DS9 or Voyager, but I'll queue up the other three at any given time. In fact, just finished watching (for like the fifth time) Enterprise from start to finish.
  • missblondi2u
    missblondi2u Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    jnichel wrote: »
    I wonder what time & timeline they're going to be working in. If it's with the JJ Abrams rebooted timeline, then I'm not interested.

I read that it's supposed to be set in time somewhere after the end of the TOS movies but before TNG. I think there's going to be some Klingon bad guys :) So excited!!!
  • jnichel
    Options

I can't do DS9 or Voyager, but I'll queue up the other three at any given time. In fact, just finished watching (for like the fifth time) Enterprise from start to finish.

but but but seven of nine on voyager

Gimme T'Pol on Enterprise any day of the week.
  • jnichel
    Options

I read that it's supposed to be set in time somewhere after the end of the TOS movies but before TNG. I think there's going to be some Klingon bad guys :) So excited!!!

I'd like it to either be after TNG so that we can get on with a war with the Romulans, or between Enterprise and TOS so that they can explore the temporal cold war.
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options
    Star Trek I don't have many feelings for. The old ones are cool and I feel like the new ones will be okay.

X Files on the other hand was one of the best shows ever ever ever and I'm almost afraid for the new series. It's been a while and has a lot to live up to. If they can catch the same vibe as the old ones, it'll be golden...but many remakes and restarts fail because they just never live up to the expectations and feel of the original. It always seems like they're just trying too hard.
  • williammuney
    williammuney Posts: 2,895 Member
    Options
    I love x files!
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,952 Member
    Options
    This is good news
  • serenityfrye
    serenityfrye Posts: 360 Member
    Options

T'Pol used to be my weight loss inspiration. These days I'd settle for Hoshi.

Couldn't get through DS9 either but we loved enterprise and I followed Patrick Stewart as a stage actor well before discovering Star Trek so I have a big soft spot for TNG. Interested to see what they come up with next.
  • denversillygoose
    denversillygoose Posts: 708 Member
    Options
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    Options

T'Pol used to be my weight loss inspiration. These days I'd settle for Hoshi.

Couldn't get through DS9 either but we loved enterprise and I followed Patrick Stewart as a stage actor well before discovering Star Trek so I have a big soft spot for TNG. Interested to see what they come up with next.

this hoshi?

c9b2ac6e489954028e16963b68e44225.jpg

That is one sexy woman. :heart: