whats the fastest way to lose weight in 2 month?

Options
2»

Replies

• brb_2013
    brb_2013 Posts: 1,197 Member
    Options
    The same way we all do it, count your calories and decide how much exercise you can tolerate.
  • DanaDark
    DanaDark Posts: 2,187 Member
    Options
    Use a sustained calorie deficit over the 2 months. You should lose weight.
  • Seffell
    Seffell Posts: 2,222 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Well depending on your weight you can lose healthily up to 10-15lbs (maybe more if you're obese). That's something. If you are at healthy BMI already it will be less.

ETA: To answer your question - the fastest still healthy way is to eat at 20-25% deficit. If you maintain at 2000cal then 25% is 500cals so you eat 1500cal/day. This way you will lose 8-9lbs if you are accurate in your food measurements.
  • fabulousmo
    fabulousmo Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    i've just checked my progress and two months out, i lost 11 pounds. at the three month mark, i'm at a total loss of about 15 pounds.

i've achieved this via the mystical combination of eating less and moving my body more.

amazing! i know!
  • 12Sarah2015
    12Sarah2015 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    fabulousmo wrote: »
    i've just checked my progress and two months out, i lost 11 pounds. at the three month mark, i'm at a total loss of about 15 pounds.

i've achieved this via the mystical combination of eating less and moving my body more.

amazing! i know!

Great, I lost 11pounds in three months

• linziicb
    linziicb Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    i did juice plus, would not recommend it. lost a stone very quickly then was up and down a pound for around 6 weeks. its not a realistic lifestyle. i have since bee losing weight slowly but seen a change in my body shape and fitness by swimming, walking and eating healthy. the juicing diets are basically fasting and yes, the weight does go back on when you stop. if something sounds too good to be true, then it usually is.
  • DebSozo
    DebSozo Posts: 2,578 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the response ❤❤

Unless you are significantly overweight, set MFP to lose 1 pound a week. Put your goals in and let MFP calculate a reasonable and attainable goal for you based on your current height, weight, and activity level.

Any crash diet is mostly water release and will pop back on as soon as glycogen stores are replaced.

If you are 50+ pounds over goal you will likely lose more than 1 pound a week at first, but that tends to slow down as the pounds drop off.
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Options
    MissusMoon wrote: »
    Juicing will take weight off. Not easy but it works lost like 35 lbs in 5 weeks. I am a big guy. Wife lost like 12

No no no no no. Also no.

This is not healthy or sustainable.

Set up your MFP profile.
    Stick to your calorie goals and buy a food scale to make sure you do.
    Move more.
    Success. Sustainable, healthy success.

Qft