My Story, 55.7 lbs later, and Onderland!

Replies

• jodibelle
    jodibelle Posts: 79 Member
    look at you!! You're doing great. You've definatly been a big inspiration to me on this - hope to join you in onederland soon!!
  • CanuckLove
    CanuckLove Posts: 673 Member
    Wow.. The story made me teary - Congratulations on your loss, but most of all congratulations on making the decision to become healthy :) You look fabulous!
  • beach_chelle
    beach_chelle Posts: 221
    Its amazing how fit you look! Your story is harrowing, congrats on your second lease on life and keep up all the hard work. You have done a stunning job thus far and I imagine you will continue to exceide your wildest dreams!
  • djkymba
    djkymba Posts: 174
    Your story is such an inspiration. Good job, you took a bad situation and made it a good situation. That was an opportunity for you to change and you took it and ran with it! Great!
  • Maris165
    Maris165 Posts: 175 Member
    What a THINspiration!! Way to go!! I can't wait to have these kind of pics!
  • melissa0001
    melissa0001 Posts: 313 Member
    Thanks everyone!
  • jwhit31
    jwhit31 Posts: 450 Member
    You look fantastic!! Keep it up!!!
  • MeekMeals
    MeekMeals Posts: 517 Member
    GOOD JOB!!!! YOU LOOK GOOD!! NICE STOMACH
  • MsKeelah919
    MsKeelah919 Posts: 332 Member
    AMAZINGNESS!!!
  • melissa0001
    Thanks everyone!
  • bergebl03
    bergebl03 Posts: 89 Member
    wow you look awesome! great work
  • rskidmore
    rskidmore Posts: 212
    Good for you!
  • minnie86
    minnie86 Posts: 187
    thank you for sharing this! You look great and I am sure you also feel great!
  • melissa0001
    thank you for sharing this! You look great and I am sure you also feel great!

Yes I do feel great! Thanks for the comments!
  • RhonndaJ
    RhonndaJ Posts: 1,615 Member
    You look terrific. That you so much for sharing your story.
  • StaceyL76
    StaceyL76 Posts: 711 Member
    Amazing! Congrats on your onderland arrival! Really an amazing journey you have been on. Keep on keeping on lady - you are doing amazing!
  • nay71
    nay71 Posts: 3
    OMG that is awesome stuff if ever i needed to believe that this could actually work you have just given it too me Ty and well done keep moving forward u look fantastic!!! :drinker:
  • slim_photographer
    slim_photographer Posts: 310 Member
    Inspiring story. It's not so much about the looks but look at how much healthier you are now. of course the look is a welcome perk.
    Your story shows us that to live life to the fullest we have to exercise discipline in our eating and exercise habits.
    Good job!
  • melissa0001
    You guys sure know how to make me feel good! Thanks everyone!
  • mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    You are an amazing inspiration.. hard work and dedication to your son..has brought you this far...good luck on the rest
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!