Anyone use Misfit Shine or Flash? Need friends?

Options

Replies

• J383
    J383 Posts: 4,573 Member
    Options
    My username is zombie_gurl I welcome all friends to add me :) Always have mine on my wrist.
  • surffrog34
    surffrog34 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey All, Just got a Misfit Shine 2 and looking for some friendly competition. I already sent an add to some of y'all. My name is surffrog34
  • Alex729
    Alex729 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Just got mine earlier this month. Add me alex729
  • cbradley903
    cbradley903 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hello Misfit gang!!! If you have one or a Shine look me up I will add you. My misfit name is cb1962. The picture is of a far kitty his name is Jonesy. Been at this little over a year and I love to get crazy in my Shine. Set your goals and lest go!!! If you tried to add me in the past and I didn't add you ask again I didn't get it in the beginning. Let's get the Misfit party started!!!
  • fornamn
    fornamn Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I preordered a Ray, cannot wait for it to arrive :)
  • sylvia201501
    sylvia201501 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I just purchased shine, may get it in two days, please add me: sylvia201501
  • sylvia201501
    sylvia201501 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    oh sorry, i haven't got the misfit user name yet as my shine hasn't arrived yet, I'll let you know later
  • charlouking
    charlouking Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just got my speedo shine, I used to be a competitive swimmer, but stopped competing put on a bit of weight and lost alot of my fitness. Getting back into the swimming and fitness! Please add me,
    My username is: charlouking
  • bibiwoodr
    bibiwoodr Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I got a misfit shine for Christmas from my mom, but I am having a hard time adhering to my goals because I have no friends to compete with! Please add me! My username is: bibiwoodr
  • traputa
    traputa Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I added majority of everyone that placed there user names in here lol. You can feel free to add me my username is: traputa
    My Flash just came in today and I am living for it.
  • cbradley903
    Options
    Candro wrote: »
    Hello Ali!
    I don't really compete with my Misfit Shine (I have no friends there). I just try to meet my points. But I need some support! I don't know anyone else who uses a misfit - will you be my virtual friend?

I'm not too overweight but am "smushy." I've decided I don't want to end up like my parents and be healthy as I age. My goal is to learn how to handle emotional eating and develop workout discipline. I really admire the determination you show in your profile and would love to offer support.

• cbradley903
    Options
    Tossing out another invite to anyone that wanted to add some friends on Misfit. Look me up I have a pic of a fat Cat Jonesy my user name is cb1962 time to Shine as that say
  • AmandaAllSmiles83
    AmandaAllSmiles83 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This post is almost a year old but if anyone checks in, my Flash username is amanda_allsmiles please add me!!! Im getting bore with Ms.Fit she is no competition.
  • sweet_melody116
    sweet_melody116 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have a Misfit Flash! ⌚
    Add me
    My username is callme_indii91
  • NatalieLJ
    NatalieLJ Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I need the motivation from more alerts when friends overtake me on points lol! My username is 'natbag'.
  • left0ver
    left0ver Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I added the people who posted this year! Feel free to add me, username: leftover
  • ParishDreamsB
    ParishDreamsB Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have a flash :smiley: parishdreamsb add me!
  • lovinglifemore
    lovinglifemore Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I just got a flash...still trying to figure it all out. Find me as brenzc.
  • DarkSephiroth
    DarkSephiroth Posts: 3 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Hi all! I am looking for some new friends on Misfit too! my username is 'sephiroth' so feel free to add me :)
  • Damaine1jlg1979
    Damaine1jlg1979 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've sent request to everyone on this page. Everyone is welcome to add me! User: MainEvent. Let's keep motivated