Any 5' to 5'4 women out there trying to lose 30-50lbs?

Options
I'm looking for some people just like me who want to lose 30 to 50 lbs. We can motivate each other and hold each other accountable. I haven't been able to do it thus far so I need a different strategy. Add me if you like!

Replies

• normalicia11
    normalicia11 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Add me please
    I want to lose 50lbs, I started the slimfast diet today and definitely need some support.
    CW= 189lbs
  • vilenski193
    vilenski193 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Please call add me. I have already lost some weight but I could use the continued motivation to stay on target !
  • xXxWhitneyxXx
    xXxWhitneyxXx Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I am. I'm 5'3 and looking to lose 30-40 pounds, depending on where I feel comfortable and happy. Feel free to add me peeps!
  • lauralee1285
    lauralee1285 Posts: 1 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and looking to lose 30-40 pounds! Definitely in need of some motivation and encouragement!
  • Katey5238
    Katey5238 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in ! I'm 5'3" looking to shed some lb's and I think I could really use a support system/accountability system!
  • Katey5238
    Katey5238 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Also, I'm not sure how the community thing works
  • ToniD923
    ToniD923 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'm 5'4" looking to loose 40 lbs. I've been back to logging and work outs since Feb. Add me please!
  • keepit82
    keepit82 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello all!! I have been up and down with my weight. I need to lose 45lbs. I need motivation and support. Please add me and we can support each other through the process.
  • Amedee17
    Amedee17 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    I am 5'4 and working on losing 50 pounds. I am down 40 so far, but I seem to have hit a plateau. I would love to chat and be part of motivating each other. :-)
  • Girlg0yle
    Girlg0yle Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    5'2" and looking to lose 65 lbs. It's always great to see your friends on your list cheer your successes and motivate you with theirs. Feel free to add me :)
  • pleasenomorebabyweight
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and looking to lose around 70lbs. I would love some friends so we can motivate each other please feel free to add me
  • nahmm83
    nahmm83 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    5'2 and my goal is to lose 40lbs!! Just started last Monday and I'm down 4lbs. Would love to have motivation and vice versa :)
  • Ramlupa
    Ramlupa Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I am almost 5'2" and I would like to lose about 50 pounds. I have an open diary and have done almost 3 days so far, yay.