Challenge (closed topic)

Options

Replies

• XxXstars9967XxX
    Options
    Hey everyone Thanks for the great weigh-in last week. Don't forget tomorrow's weigh-in is tomorrow. Send me or sarahwrittenthin your current weight's by midnight. Please and thank you
  • XxXstars9967XxX
    Options
    Hello fellow challenge goers. Just wanted to say that My goal by December is 160lbs that's a 70lb weight loss. I was wondering how many of you need to lose 70lbs or more.
  • ilovecreg120809
    ilovecreg120809 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    I need to lose around 100 pounds maybe more. that would bring me to around 124 and i would still be considered overweight from my bmi bc of how short i am :(
  • chrystal559
    chrystal559 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I need to lose about 145 lbs.. That will bring me down to 150... And I also will still be comsidered overweight but I am ok with that
  • tryinghard2012
    tryinghard2012 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I am apologizing early, I won't have my weight on Wednesday, as I missed my official weigh in on Saturday because I was celebrating my 30th in NYC all weekend woohoo!!!!

My next weigh in is Saturday....so I will be sitting this out. I promised myself only to weigh in once a week and only count the center's reading as my official weight.

Anyhoo, my goal by December is to have ALLLLLLLLL my excess weight off and to be in training to become a certified life coach helping others in their journey to becoming healthier!!!! :bigsmile:

By October my weight goal will be met! 166 pounds lost! I'm claiming it! :happy:
  • annalobdell
    annalobdell Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    By December I would like to be at or around 268. I need to lose about 178 more pounds from what I am right now to get to my goal of 150. I will still be considered overweight for my height of 5'3, but I think I will look funny any smaller.
  • XxXstars9967XxX
    Options
    By December I would like to be at or around 268. I need to lose about 178 more pounds from what I am right now to get to my goal of 150. I will still be considered overweight for my height of 5'3, but I think I will look funny any smaller.
    You wont look funny lol
  • mmiiaa
    mmiiaa Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I've got a question for everyone!

When do you usually work out? For how long? And how often?

My GOAL is set at something like 60 minutes a day 5 times a week, but... I don't quite do that. Hoping to start back up again soon. I think my messy room has been my excuse.

Me: Oh, it's time for Zumba/30 Day Shred. Uh-oh, there are clothes to be folded on the floor. I guess I have to clean that up first... *goes back to sleep* >.>
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    Todays weigh in day right?

LW 175
    CW 173 on the dot loss of 2 pounds
  • craft338
    craft338 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    i got about 70lbs to go, too

last week - 224
    this week - 223.4

only down .6 this week :(

weird cuz i've been awesome with my eating, and exercising every day. it's really frustrating that i've been waking up at 6am on my days off to walk or bike, but the scale still isn't moving.

oh well....maybe next week :)
  • joamarelo
    joamarelo Posts: 161
    Options
    CW: 144.3

yay!!! lol
  • XxXstars9967XxX
    Options

My GOAL is set at something like 60 minutes a day 5 times a week, but... I don't quite do that. Hoping to start back up again soon. I think my messy room has been my excuse.

Me: Oh, it's time for Zumba/30 Day Shred. Uh-oh, there are clothes to be folded on the floor. I guess I have to clean that up first... *goes back to sleep* >.>
    I workout 6 days a week for anywhere from 60-100 minutes. Doing zumba
  • ddonkeys
    ddonkeys Posts: 56
    Options

Due to my work schedule my workout times vary depending if I'm working out before work or on my day off. I usually try to get in at least 30 mins and am going for about 4-5 times a week but that is a new goal.
  • ddonkeys
    ddonkeys Posts: 56
    Options
    Great job everyone!!! Looks like we all lost something!!! WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
  • XxXstars9967XxX
    Options
    Great job everyone!!! Looks like we all lost something!!! WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
    I'll have the chart up once i get everyone's weights. So check back every now and then lol Thanks and great job!
  • ilovecreg120809
    ilovecreg120809 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    week2-1.jpg
    weeek2.jpg

The week's winner is in orange :)
  • XxXstars9967XxX
    Options
    its too big :(
    yayy!
  • HeyGrlHey
    HeyGrlHey Posts: 640
    Options
    week2-1.jpg
    weeek2.jpg

The week's winner is in orange :)

daaaaamn green eggs and haaaaam. 6lbs? that's freaking wicked!

M.
  • XxXstars9967XxX
    Options
    The people in pink haven't weighed in yet. With exception of sangostar 227lbs lost 1`lb