Replies

• kissedbythesunshine
    kissedbythesunshine Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    I can't handle it. I don't even keep it in the house anymore:(
  • Guns_N_Buns
    Guns_N_Buns Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    We buy the huge Costco size Nutella, but I think the fact that my step-sons eat it every morning and leave sticky, globby messes all over the lid, keeps me from even wanting to touch it.

I do hoard a second tub of it in my baking cupboard and make these guilty pleasures, though:
    e36624adeb856c9d28f1c3a147dacafe.jpg
  • blondie_mfp
    blondie_mfp Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I do hoard a second tub of it in my baking cupboard and make these guilty pleasures, though:

recipe?? please :smile:
  • wantoldme
    wantoldme Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    looks delicious
  • she_lived_wholly_forevermore
    Options
    Bahahaha you are hilarious!
  • nyctina
    nyctina Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    While its not Nutella I've been staring longingly at the Pillsbury cookie dough in my fridge...
  • subakwa
    subakwa Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I win by reminding myself that it is mostly palm oil and so each serving contains the blood of an orangutan. Therefore I don't buy it any more, and we will, when we fancy it, get generic made with no palm oil.
  • Tubbs216
    Tubbs216 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options
    I was rinsing out an empty jar for recycling yesterday, and was really surprised at how that stuff DID NOT want to melt. I find that very unappealing. I loved Nutella as a kid, but these days I don't particularly like it. My son makes up for that though.
  • krazy1sbk
    krazy1sbk Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I've stopped buying it... Nutella + pretzels = heaven
  • Gamliela
    Gamliela Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    Yeah, Nutella's so nice. I first had it in Italy. They served it with cookies/bisquits for breakfast. Everyone was spreading the nutella on the bisquits and eating those. No one even looked like they ever gained an inch from it either. LOL. :)
  • LoveEpifanie
    LoveEpifanie Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Honestly if it is a problem food for you and you struggle not to binge on it, it would probably be easier on you to just not buy it.
  • louisepaul16
    louisepaul16 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Hahahahahahahaha. This made me laugh. I had to throw away the Nutella as I physically cannot control myself around it. Darn it! Now I'm no added sugar so wouldn't be eating it, but if it were in my cupboard I couldn't guarantee I wouldn't eat it.....
  • Alarae21
    Alarae21 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I love Nutella. I actually can't remember the last time I had it.

Not because I'm afraid I'll binge on it, but because I would rather use the calories for something else.

That's kind of depressing to this former chocoholic!
  • HavtaLose
    HavtaLose Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Alarae21 wrote: »
    I love Nutella. I actually can't remember the last time I had it.

Not because I'm afraid I'll binge on it, but because I would rather use the calories for something else.

That's kind of depressing to this former chocoholic!

Lol. Same here! 1 serving is just not enough for me and eating 200 calories in 1 min doesn't seem worth it.
  • Zella_11
    Zella_11 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    @mistraal1981 Thank you for the laugh! I really needed to laugh. You are an awesome writer! Loooooooove Nutella. Can't have it in my house or shame and regret will ensue. o:)
  • cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    Options
    subakwa wrote: »
    I win by reminding myself that it is mostly palm oil and so each serving contains the blood of an orangutan. Therefore I don't buy it any more, and we will, when we fancy it, get generic made with no palm oil.
    I wish palm oil wasn't in nutella for this very reason.
    However, this somehow reminded me of an episode of "Grace and Frankie"....
  • BumbleBreeBuzz
    BumbleBreeBuzz Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Reading this while eating Nutella... lol maybe try buying the snack size ones that are already portioned out? Its easier for me to stop eating if the manufacturers pre measure for me lol
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    If you struggle with nutella, then I suggest you do NOT try reeces chocolate peanut butter spread. I love Nutella, but the reeces is a hundred times better. So much so that I cant bring it in the house, as 1 jar lasts me all of one day..