The Diamond Challenge: Round 3 - Wk 2 (DITR)

Options

Replies

• morefitmom
    morefitmom Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Diamond Doll here just sneaking a peek and stealing some song ideas for my playlist. Good luck in week two DITR! We barely squeaked out a win so we're taking it up a notch this week!

Congrats DD but just know we are also stepping it up this week! Good luck! :happy: Love this competition.
  • countryrose7
    countryrose7 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I think today is my day for a question but I'm not sure so I'll just throw one out there. (And it really doesn't pertain to anything)

Which PB is your fav and what is your favorite way to eat it?

I like Jif. But I'm also really really like Nuttella! I put Nuttella on a banana and give it to the kids. They love it! Otherwise PB on whole wheat bread for breakfast or snack.

***It's NOT my day for a question but I'm still curious!***
  • morefitmom
    Options
    I think today is my day for a question but I'm not sure so I'll just throw one out there. (And it really doesn't pertain to anything)

I like Jif. But I'm also really really like Nuttella! I put Nuttella on a banana and give it to the kids. They love it! Otherwise PB on whole wheat bread for breakfast or snack.

I like all PB! Peter Pan, Jiff, Skippy, it's all the same to me. I know some people are very particular but not me. My favorite way to eat it is on an apple. So so gooood.
  • nikkiws
    nikkiws Posts: 164
    Options
    What is pb? Ignorant British person here!
  • pverbarg
    pverbarg Posts: 490 Member
    Options

I pretty much like any creamy peanut butter (Jif, Peter Pan, etc). Just don't like the texture of crunchy. Favorite way to eat it has to be either on crackers by itself or in oatmeal with just a dab of honey, 1T PB and a banana.
  • morefitmom
    Options

LOL, peanut butter
  • brknllama
    brknllama Posts: 113 Member
    Options

fyi its Peanut Butter
  • journey2size10
    Options

I absolutely LOVE the skippy natural peanut butter with honey! I usually add it in with a protein shake, or put on a bagel sometimes.
  • ElleJay221
    ElleJay221 Posts: 104 Member
    Options

Well, I usually buy Kraft peanut butter - my son used to call it "Bear Butter" because of the bears on the jar. When I was young, we would put peanut butter on toast, then top with corn syrup - YUUUMMMMMMMMYYY! Now, I like a little on bagels, or as a treat, put a bit on a multigrain cracker, and top with about 3-4 chocolate chips - very good if you have a peanut butter/chocolate craving.
  • miss_jamaica
    miss_jamaica Posts: 376 Member
    Options

I will have to go with Smooth Skippy... I think it has more sugar than most, and I have a serious sweet tooth! I eat a spoonful out of the jar and savor it when I get a craving.
  • reeology
    reeology Posts: 22
    Options
    QOTD: Wednesday, June 29th

Do you ladies have any favorite workouts? A favorite routine, a favorite strength exercise, a favorite trail to walk? Is it based on how many calories you burn, how much fun it is, or how relaxing it is? Tell us about it!
  • reeology
    reeology Posts: 22
    Options

Jiff Low Fat creamy peanut butter :) On toasted wheat bread with sugar-free strawberry jelly.
  • yacekl
    yacekl Posts: 113 Member
    Options

Do you ladies have any favorite workouts? A favorite routine, a favorite strength exercise, a favorite trail to walk? Is it based on how many calories you burn, how much fun it is, or how relaxing it is? Tell us about it!

I do enjoy zumba because you don't feel like it is exercise it just dancing . . but i also enjoy walking with a partner the time goes so fast.

what is your favorite PB and the favorite way to eat it?

any pb will do I like it on anything .
  • yacekl
    yacekl Posts: 113 Member
    Options

lol you are not alone.
  • peanut613
    peanut613 Posts: 438 Member
    Options

I find I like kickboxing. It gives me a great workout and makes me feel a little bad *kitten* :)
    I also like pilates and yoga because they're relaxing while stretching me out and working lots of different muscles.

Oh and ps, I'm not a big peanut butter fan. When I do eat it, I like it to be as crunchy as it comes and I eat it with fruits/veggies/wheat tortillas.
  • morefitmom
    Options

My favorite is Zumba. Love it, love it, love it!! Some instructors are better than others but I love to dance so it's a good match. Some of my instructors incorporate hip hop which really motivates me to move.
  • pverbarg
    pverbarg Posts: 490 Member
    Options

Running has become a favorite as much for the weight loss benefits as anything. My favorite trail is around a local park and I can do a 3 mile loop with an in and out around a lake and wetlands. RIght now about 3.5 miles burns a whopping 830 calories by my HRM. as I build endurance, I know I'll have to speed up and run longer to keep that level of burn going!

Strength - has to be squat presses. Can already tell a big difference in my thighs and butt since starting them!
  • HungryMom
    HungryMom Posts: 280
    Options

If you would have told me a month ago that I would say this I would have called you a liar (actually it would probably have been something more colorful with an eye roll), but I really enjoy running outside. I prefer routes with curves and hills over straightaways or in-and-outs. It is just me and the road at night, and I can get out of my head by singing along to the music and concentrating on my breathing. The since of accomplishment when I finish rocks also. I keep saying that I am going to try an Aqua Fit class because it looks like so much fun but have not yet.

As far as peanut butter goes, as long as it is creamy I am not picky. I LOVE the stuff: by the spoon, on toast, on bread with honey or jelly, and on bananas. Yum, yum, yum!
  • HungryMom
    HungryMom Posts: 280
    Options

Running has become a favorite as much for the weight loss benefits as anything. My favorite trail is around a local park and I can do a 3 mile loop with an in and out around a lake and wetlands. RIght now about 3.5 miles burns a whopping 830 calories by my HRM. as I build endurance, I know I'll have to speed up and run longer to keep that level of burn going!

Strength - has to be squat presses. Can already tell a big difference in my thighs and butt since starting them!

I read your reply and thought, I should look for a 3 mile loop like that around here. Then I looked at your profile, holy crap you live in Carmel! :noway: Hi neighbor! Do you mind me asking which park you go to?
  • journey2size10
    Options

ARC TRAINER!!!!! I love it because it leaves me dripping with sweat and had the BEST calorie burn at my gym. I love it cuz it's low impact too, so it doesn't bother my ankle when it flares up at times. I also like zumba workouts cuz I love to dance.