Post a Selfie of Yourself Right Now!

Options

Replies

• pichiPurinsesu
    pichiPurinsesu Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    Decided to F' it and go home. Put on my elephant pants and an old high school t-shirt. Now this is much better. ajtz66j1at1q.jpeg

That looks inviting!! Netflix?! Lol

Haha, I ended up moving to the bedroom. Felt like if I was going to play hooky, I might as well do it right.

vlg0altklge7.jpeg
    This is getting weird and who took this picture? ; )

Good question! Not that there's anything wrong with playing you banjo in bed lol
    Decided to F' it and go home. Put on my elephant pants and an old high school t-shirt. Now this is much better. ajtz66j1at1q.jpeg

Haha, I ended up moving to the bedroom. Felt like if I was going to play hooky, I might as well do it right.

vlg0altklge7.jpeg

My #1 fan obviously.
    mpidmfs62lm9.jpeg

Your taking everyone on a tour of your casa and losing clothing along the way! Your cat is very talented and you should be banking on that. You could lounge in your elephant pants for life.

That sounds like a conspiracy theory to me. Why would I keep switching rooms in my house? That would keep getting weirder and weirder!

ihz0vr7vdu5r.jpeg

I'm trying to figure it out. Show us the dungeon!

3zn7v42nh85u.jpeg

Not many people live to see this, I mean ASK to see this.

Looks like a boat house haha
  • Arathels
    Arathels Posts: 6,883 Member
    Options
    Look who's helping Mima with the yard sale today :smiley:
    Smile!!! It's a Beautiful Day! :smile: <3tbcgayuwf1vf.jpeg

Ohh my gawd! He's so cute
  • Justpeachy02
    Justpeachy02 Posts: 11,817 Member
    Options
    lauranorr wrote: »
    jsx18copkfd0.jpeg
    Pretty excited 2 months ago I couldn't get into these pants!

Well done! Great feeling isn't it?!

Thanks! Pretty incredible
  • KevinTheWeapon
    KevinTheWeapon Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    kace_kay wrote: »
    kace_kay wrote: »

vlg0altklge7.jpeg

My #1 fan obviously.
    mpidmfs62lm9.jpeg

vlg0altklge7.jpeg

Good question! Not that there's anything wrong with playing you banjo in bed lol

vlg0altklge7.jpeg

My #1 fan obviously.
    mpidmfs62lm9.jpeg

Your taking everyone on a tour of your casa and losing clothing along the way! Your cat is very talented and you should be banking on that. You could lounge in your elephant pants for life.

That sounds like a conspiracy theory to me. Why would I keep switching rooms in my house? That would keep getting weirder and weirder!

ihz0vr7vdu5r.jpeg

How would one apply to become apart of your harem (for lack of a better word)? :p

There is usually a very long application process, including DNA testing, fingerprinting, and ability to fake accents. But for you, we can skip all that and go straight to membership status.

vlg0altklge7.jpeg

vlg0altklge7.jpeg

My #1 fan obviously.
    mpidmfs62lm9.jpeg

ihz0vr7vdu5r.jpeg

3zn7v42nh85u.jpeg

giphy.gif
    hold the phone, hold the phone.... no one said anything about a dungeon....

Oh don't worry, it's a nice dungeon. Just look at those small yellow Windows. Where else can you get a view like that? Just put the lotion on!!
  • KevinTheWeapon
    Options

vlg0altklge7.jpeg

vlg0altklge7.jpeg

My #1 fan obviously.
    mpidmfs62lm9.jpeg

ihz0vr7vdu5r.jpeg

3zn7v42nh85u.jpeg

Looks like a boat house haha

Boat house, dungeon, small shed in my back yard where I keep the lawn equipment. Who really knows?!
  • JessicaJS23
    JessicaJS23 Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options

vlg0altklge7.jpeg

vlg0altklge7.jpeg

My #1 fan obviously.
    mpidmfs62lm9.jpeg

ihz0vr7vdu5r.jpeg

3zn7v42nh85u.jpeg

Dungeons are my favorite! You were supposed to lose the glasses tho!
  • JessicaJS23
    JessicaJS23 Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    jbconnelly wrote: »
    uo6hsp6cmruq.jpg

Don't do that

• Justpeachy02
    Justpeachy02 Posts: 11,817 Member
    Options
    uo6hsp6cmruq.jpg

No!!!! On my way to rescue you
  • TheAwakening22
    TheAwakening22 Posts: 2,409 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    5zxidif6zvip.jpeg
    Back to the office :'(

:( working sucks come hang with us by the pool I've ordered a second
    urnj5wycsxj6.jpg

How dare you tempt me to drink at lunch!!
  • Jamiepk1985
    Jamiepk1985 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    uo6hsp6cmruq.jpg

It can't be THAT bad! lol

• KevinTheWeapon
    Options
    lauranorr wrote: »

vlg0altklge7.jpeg

vlg0altklge7.jpeg

My #1 fan obviously.
    mpidmfs62lm9.jpeg

ihz0vr7vdu5r.jpeg

3zn7v42nh85u.jpeg

your selfies are like a photo story book that eventually lead to naked eating in the shower. I'm guessing chinese food with chopsticks today! (fingers crossed that i'm right!!!!)

I can neither confirm or deny that...
    yidj7aj9f8ty.jpeg
  • jbconnelly
    jbconnelly Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    uo6hsp6cmruq.jpg

It can't be THAT bad! lol

It's worse!! Only a few more hours tho!