Any 5' to 5'4 women out there trying to lose 30-50lbs?

Options

Replies

• getfit_fritch26
    getfit_fritch26 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Add me please! I have more than 50 to lose but I would love to be friends with some fellow short ladies!
  • taylorhussey94
    taylorhussey94 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Me too! 5"1. Got 28 pounds gone and another 24 to go! Feel free to add me !
  • 1961dublin
    1961dublin Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I am 5ft 4, and I lost 18 kilos slowly. I am now in maintenance. Please add me if you need support!
  • JennySwonke
    JennySwonke Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    WOW I didn't realize how many would respond to this. This is great! We can all keep each other motivated on a daily basis. I am going on vacation starting tomorrow for 6 days so I won't be online as much. Speaking of that...any tips for traveling and not completely blowing your diet??
  • tori7754
    tori7754 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and have lost 25 lbs so far! I would like to lose another 25 lbs to hit my goal weight of 130. Add me if y'all would like! Always good to have as much support and motivation as possible. I'm doing the T25 program with my friend currently too.
  • JennySwonke
    JennySwonke Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    tori7754 wrote: »
    I'm 5'4 and have lost 25 lbs so far! I would like to lose another 25 lbs to hit my goal weight of 130. Add me if y'all would like! Always good to have as much support and motivation as possible. I'm doing the T25 program with my friend currently too.

what is T25?
  • MrsBAT
    MrsBAT Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" (I think...) and looking to lose at least 30 pounds. Anyone can add me if you like :)
  • sunsetrose89
    sunsetrose89 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me! 5'2" trying to lose 30lbs. I'm on day 5 in a row staying under my calorie goal
  • dbhDeb
    dbhDeb Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    me! I have lost 8 looking to lose 22 more!! add me any and all that need shorties.
  • schinck03
    schinck03 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and am wanting to lose 60 lbs. Please add me. I need more support. Thanks a million!!
  • Kathryn7k
    Kathryn7k Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Yes, me! I'm 5'3 and Ideally would like to lose 30lbs but at the moment just want the scales to go actually go downward and show ANY loss! Looking at your profile pictures though I think I must be one of your oldest members - my age is the same as my height but I will never be that in KG's although would happily settle for 60kgs! Unsure how to add friends but happy to be added! Hope you / we all achieve our loss and will feel proud of our achievement. Well done to those of you who have already taken first steps to becoming more healthy and have had losses.
  • duracell24
    duracell24 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Me!!!! 5'3 looking to lose 20-30lbs!! Anyone can add me!!
  • bakemma
    bakemma Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Me!!!
  • TeresaMarie46
    TeresaMarie46 Posts: 226 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Add me....I totally need motivation. I've been in an awful funk that I can't seem to pull out of.

I'm 5'2..SW /265..Current weight 235..GW/ 200 for now, then eventually 150...5 lbs at a time.

Oh my, I forgot to add that I'm also a
    FitBit user....horseluv64@hotmail.com

Feel free to add me.
  • normalicia11
    normalicia11 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Weight loss is 80% what you eat and 20% exercise, so lets eat healthy today.
  • alharris06
    alharris06 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4. CW- 192 GW- 155. More importantly than weight for me is clothes size. CS- 12 GS- 8.

Please add me as a friend! I'm great at working out but my food is the problem. Any advice and tips are welcome!
  • faidarus2016
    faidarus2016 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    :( I am 5'5...

Still my goal is to lose 30 pounds or I would even settle if I started losing inches and the weight machine numbers doesn't budge much!
  • AubreyNalaBear
    AubreyNalaBear Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yes, please add me. I'm 5'2, 147 lbs, and I plan on getting down to 25-30 lbs. I started three days ago. :)
  • mroylance99
    mroylance99 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and want to lose 20-30 pounds. I've been trying too long with little success. Any advice would be welcome!
  • jayjaylove90
    jayjaylove90 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 5,5 and also looking to lose 50lbs!!!