so i have a crush on someone

Replies

• funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    gramps! i didn't know you hit for the other team!!

you go boy!!
    Cross dresser?

Woah baby! Perhaps that's just one hell of a mistake she... he... she made while signing up for MFP?
  • AdoraK
    AdoraK Posts: 724 Member
    LMAO - that is all!!!
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Some advice. If he doesn't put out on the first date, he's not into you.
  • bethrs
    bethrs Posts: 664 Member
    I have a feelin' I've been the MFP equivalent of "Rick Rolled."

There you go- play Rick Astley's "Never gonna give you up."
  • do u know if he likes you too?
    if he does. the easiest way to get him is ... DO NOT GIVE HIM ATTENTION.
    HE WILL BE ALL OVER YOU IF YOU DO THIS. trust me lol

if you act like you like him and want him, he will say to himself "this way easy" if u act like your not intersted in him, it will be myserious to him and he will try to get your attention .. LOL try it!

bad advice
  • TheNewLK
    TheNewLK Posts: 933 Member

So you must be REALLLLY into me then
  • bmxpop
    bmxpop Posts: 353 Member
    I think being straightforward has always worked for me. How about a "I think you are pretty nifty- how about a coffee/drink/some lunch/dinner/movie/golf/ice cream some time? My treat."

As a guy , I think this is the best approach.
  • H8T3D
    H8T3D Posts: 77 Member
    Ask him out to lunch or go somewhere you think he would like "so he's not bored" than feel him out and see if he likes you also. If he is into you and you're into him things will take its place. Being to pushy or to straight forward might scare him or push him away, just be yourself and things should workout.
  • GreatSetOfBrains
    GreatSetOfBrains Posts: 675 Member
    I had a crush on my husband, and he did me, for years. . finally I stopped at his house and kissed him. He asked what that was all about and I said, "Yeah, we're trying us now."

I don't recomment that however. . . You could order a two salads and bring it back to the office, if that is the case, and say they accidently gave you two. . etc.
  • i think the only way to tell someone you really like them is with baby oil, handcuffs and a live honey badger.
    bring tarps.

LMAO now that's what I'm talking about!
  • bmxpop
    bmxpop Posts: 353 Member
    i think the only way to tell someone you really like them is with baby oil, handcuffs and a live honey badger.
    bring tarps.

Wait...I like this approach better.
  • IamRoJ
    IamRoJ Posts: 530 Member
    I think I've already come clean that I have a crush on BOTH of you...so do we really need to be so coy????? Come get it!!!!
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member

So you must be REALLLLY into me then

Damn right, I was all over that the second you said Hi!
  • Nawwwww I dont think you need all that as long as you got the lingerie right or better yet compeltely nakid with a pair a heals on....:wink:
    i think the only way to tell someone you really like them is with baby oil, handcuffs and a live honey badger.
    bring tarps.

Good advice
  • RichardWhitman
    RichardWhitman Posts: 105 Member
    I had a crush on my husband, and he did me, for years. . finally I stopped at his house and kissed him. He asked what that was all about and I said, "Yeah, we're trying us now."

I don't recomment that however. . . You could order a two salads and bring it back to the office, if that is the case, and say they accidently gave you two. . etc.

That's so cute. We're trying us now......love it.
  • My3Rayz
    My3Rayz Posts: 373
    You are soooo bad!! :devil: :devil: :devil:
  • mishelnkiki
    mishelnkiki Posts: 775 Member
    u two are hilarious!!! im just gonna throw that one out there now! i love u both!
  • I don't know....like, maybe with a nice card or something?

No. No that was a bad idea. Don't do the card thing.
  • lyngoode
    lyngoode Posts: 197 Member
    I had a major crush on my next door neighbor, i finally approached him and we just celebrated our 4th year wedding anniversary! GO FOR IT!!!!
  • Fesse
    Fesse Posts: 611
    bring tarps.
    *takes notes*