Curves or no curves

Options

Replies

• mgalsf12
    mgalsf12 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Personally I think curves are sexier than no curves.
  • seepersaud
    seepersaud Posts: 5,759 Member
    Options
    hooray for curves!
  • Crhan05
    Crhan05 Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Crhan05 wrote: »
    I have a big booty and some nice boobs. I love my curves!

Subjective. However, I'd like to give my opinion so let's set that up.

Haha! Sure!
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Guys like girls. Or sometimes they like guys. Or both. Guys aren't all the same. Neither are women.

WHAT? That can't be true. Based on this site, everyone is the SAME!
  • wilsoncl6
    wilsoncl6 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    I tend to think women have a different opinion of what a sexy woman looks like than most men. In my opinion, guys like women that look healthy, and that includes a woman with curves, even with a little extra padding. Some women think that to be attractive they have to be as skinny as possible, a look that most guys don't find overly attractive. Curvy women are sexy, slim women are attractive. Heck, overweight women can be attractive. It all just depends on the entire package. If you're just talking about straight physical attraction, the average woman with curves will do in a pinch but most guys won't turn down a woman that has less curves and a fit body. Men just typically want a healthy, strong, confident woman.
  • MRSLJ1975
    MRSLJ1975 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Curves !!! Only cos I can't get rid of mine :(
  • MsAmandaNJ
    MsAmandaNJ Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    I like my curves, however, I've realized that I don't have much of a butt.
  • masonannable
    masonannable Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    These days any girl out of shape considers herself curvy....long gone the days when curves actually meant curves.

I do agree with your statement. I know I need work, Hince why I'm here. I asked this because husband saw me looking at another female and was curious why I was looking. I explained I liked her body. He disagreed with me and said she was too thin in his opinion. So I thought I would throw out the question to see what responses I would get.

I bet your hubby loves you no matter what , but as a hubby that is a trap question lol just like. "Does my butt look big in these pants " trick question lol
  • masonannable
    masonannable Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I like pin up kinda curves on my lady's

You are so right !!!! High five ✋
  • lisahebert186
    lisahebert186 Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    These days any girl out of shape considers herself curvy....long gone the days when curves actually meant curves.

I do agree with your statement. I know I need work, Hince why I'm here. I asked this because husband saw me looking at another female and was curious why I was looking. I explained I liked her body. He disagreed with me and said she was too thin in his opinion. So I thought I would throw out the question to see what responses I would get.

I bet your hubby loves you no matter what , but as a hubby that is a trap question lol just like. "Does my butt look big in these pants " trick question lol

If I ask that he says no, your butt makes your butt look big. Its not the pants. Lol.
  • lithezebra
    lithezebra Posts: 3,670 Member
    Options
    Every body type looks great when it's fit.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    does fat count as curvy?

cause go me
  • Keladelphia
    Keladelphia Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    Tsartele wrote: »
    A woman is supposed to have an hourglass shape to her. Its what defines a woman and makes her instantly recognizable. Some are more pronounced than others personally I like something proportional, not overly exaggerated and kind of right in the middle. She needs to have feminine hips and a nice set on top.

Every time I venture into one of these threads I immediately regret it anytime I see absolutely anything you have ever posted.

LMAO! I'm usually more of a lurker but I had this exact thought myself.

I find many types of bodies beautiful but I personally strive for a curvier shape and when I see other women the bodies I really admire tend to be curvier.
  • heart3313
    heart3313 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I love my curves!
  • Justpeachy02
    Justpeachy02 Posts: 11,817 Member
    Options
    jbconnelly wrote: »
    Some of you guys can't be serious right?! Be what shape makes you feel good about you and show your confidence! That's what's sexy.

I knew I liked you! Now even more!
  • lisahebert186
    lisahebert186 Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    salembambi wrote: »
    does fat count as curvy?

cause go me

If it did I would have an amazing body, just saying.