Keto diet fans?

Options
Are there any other Ketoers here? My first week on the diet looking to cut a few pounds before a holiday. Will then go on a clean bulk over the winter. Any advisors or supporters would be appreciated!

Replies

• WBB55
    WBB55 Posts: 4,131 Member
    Options
    May want to check out http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/394-low-carber-daily-forum-the-lcd-group

Lots of people eat low carb there. Posting about it here is fine, but you will have to tolerate some people trying to convince you otherwise.
  • markswife1992
    markswife1992 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    i just read an article that said you can eat about 7 days high fat, then follow by 2-3 days of "regular" foods, repeat. supposed to be an alternative to 100% HFLC/keto
  • mrrnrr
    mrrnrr Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi I just started Atkins today I did it years ago lost 50lbs in 3 months but went off like a dumba.. Do starting over again
  • Panda_Poptarts
    Panda_Poptarts Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    I'm nearly the 6 month mark.

Keep calm and keto on!
  • JessicaNotGivingUp
    JessicaNotGivingUp Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Keto here. Feel better mentally and physically.
  • youngmomtaz
    youngmomtaz Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    Keto here right now. I got out of habit during a vacay in February, and just now got back on track. My body has so much energy when I eat this way!!
  • ReneeHuffy
    ReneeHuffy Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    rprocter89 wrote: »
    Are there any other Ketoers here? My first week on the diet looking to cut a few pounds before a holiday. Will then go on a clean bulk over the winter. Any advisors or supporters would be appreciated!

On day 2! Eating (tyring to) eat less than 20 carbs a day. Not easy, but worth it!
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options
    I used to be a fan of the ketoers, but they lost a lot of good players in free agency and I can't believe they lost in the second round to the carbers.
  • 85Cardinals
    85Cardinals Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    ryry62685 wrote: »
    I used to be a fan of the ketoers, but they lost a lot of good players in free agency and I can't believe they lost in the second round to the carbers.

haha, love it

• GorgeousMa
    GorgeousMa Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm on my first day and it's going to be a lifestyle change for me. I'm exited and miserable in my current state and looking for peeps who are on it or starting like me as well as food ideas