Girls! Where do you buy your workout clothes?

Options

Replies

• almc170
    almc170 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Old Navy or Target
  • VegasFit
    VegasFit Posts: 1,232 Member
    Options
    My main go to is Marshalls and TJ Maxx for Nike stuff. I like Old Navy and as far as tanks go anything that I think is cute so those places mentioned plus Styles 4 Less, Lookhuman.com, Ross. Because I like to try on shoes in the store and then wear them around the house before I get real use out of them I usually do New Balance outlet. Occasionally Zappos with a discount. But TJ Maxx and Marshalls have a pretty good selection of basic workout shoes.
  • moots4me
    moots4me Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Lucy. Not cheap, but flattering, wears easily, and holds up well.
  • neela1880
    neela1880 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Primark, USC and amazon
  • Emijanine
    Emijanine Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Bon Ton! I get Calvin Klein Performance for 80 percent off when it is on yellow dot clearance!
  • Emijanine
    Emijanine Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Athleta also when there is a good sale. There capris stay put and are so breathable.
  • BeYouTiful94
    BeYouTiful94 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Academy. I love the BCG brand. Cheap price, good quality. I've got shorts, compression shorts, leggings, capris, tanks, and sports bras galore from that brand and love them all. I also have a couple pairs of Xersion shorts from JCP. I've had them for years and they still look brand new. For shoes, I typically go with Nike. I had a pair of Under Armor ones before my latest Nike ones that were great until I tore them up. I get shoes from Academy or Finish Line. For t-shirts, I'm a college student so I go to games or activities around campus. My T-Shirt collection is ridiculous at this point lol
  • deetucker70
    deetucker70 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I love Athleta and Lululemon because the colors and prints are great. Athleta Renew racer back tanks are my favorite, I have every color. They have a high neck so don't have to worry about the girls making an appearance during runs, tennis or yoga
  • Kekekylene
    Kekekylene Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Victoria Secret for pants and sports bras and lululemon for tanks.
  • chocolate_owl
    chocolate_owl Posts: 1,695 Member
    Options
    Academy. Whatever's on the sale rack under $15, or their BCG brand. I really don't care that much, I think most of my workout t-shirts are from 5K races now...cotton included.

I do wait for VS sales and buy their sports bras for $25. Those things are solid and last forever.
  • BekahC1980
    BekahC1980 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Victoria secret a must for bras. I love their workout gear when I have the extra cash. If not I get my workout gear at kohl's and walmart.

Just got a new outfit today from kohl's with sales and kohl's cash I spent 8.00 for a pair of pink Capri and a tank that says "will exercise for chocolate" :D
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    I don't have a lot of money to spend on clothes, so I go to Target or WalMart. WalMart had Danskin workout tees for $4.96 each, can't go wrong there. So far the stuff has held up just fine.

I have also gotten Danskin clothes and they have held up well.
  • JessicaMcB
    JessicaMcB Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    I like Old Navy's athletic line and it makes up most of my workout wardrobe (one of their better product lines by far, the high waist compression crops are AMAZING). I have some stuff from The Running Room that is really good quality but given how fast I drop sizes and how $$$ they can be it just isn't sensible for me to continue buying there until I'm at my end size. I have a pair of Lulu shorts I bought second hand and I honestly don't get the hype, the inseam is ridiculous short and otherwise they're just shorts? I wonder if I'd do better with their crops. I find Walmart's stuff is cut very wide and doesn't work for me even when I size down.
  • Noelani1503
    Noelani1503 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    VS for bras. They have some good sport underwear too. I like the Nike dri fit capris and old t-shirts, but I recently discovered Athleta. I've never had pants that are so wicking and stay put. Got a running shirt there too that has some sort of sticky lining along the bottom seam so it doesn't ride up. I wear it all the time.
  • Willbenchforcupcakes
    Willbenchforcupcakes Posts: 4,955 Member
    Options
    Lulu, Nike, under armour and meet shirts are my go tos. I'd rather spend more on something that lasts rather than replacing something frequently.
  • KiyaK
    KiyaK Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Target. Shoes are Nike, except Converse for lifting.
  • zdyb23456
    zdyb23456 Posts: 1,706 Member
    Options
    Recently I've ordered a few items from Fabletics. Their cropped leggings are really nice, though I won't workout in them. I prefer lightweight, loose shorts for running in.

I've picked up sports bras on clearance at Dick's sporting goods and old navy. Also soffee cheerleading shorts. Tanks are cheap everywhere. Sneakers I generally buy off Amazon as I like a particular brand and model running shoe.

I went to a church fitness "expo" and they did a fitness clothing swap. I got some really nice tops. It's convinced me to spend a bit of money on nicer stuff that really provides comfort - like moisture wicking fabric as opposed to cotton tanks.

• ACanadian22
    ACanadian22 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Old Navy, Bluenotes, Ardene, Forever 21, and sometimes Walmart
  • Enjcg5
    Enjcg5 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I do all my exercise at home so TJ maxx it is! Best prices for quality stuff. Sport bras and yoga pants are all I need. I get athletic shoes from kohls.
  • Roxie65
    Roxie65 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I agree with Academy Sports BCG is great