Curves or no curves

Options

Replies

• Noelani1503
    Noelani1503 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    There are people attracted to every size and shape. One person's ideal is another's deal breaker.
    Focus on how you want you to look and if you like it. Not so much on others. You'll be much happier that way :smile:

Definitely this. And if you want the way you look to be pleasing to someone else, it's much more satisfying if your appearance is pleasing to you first, and the other person appreciates it too.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Wouldn't it be amazing if different people had different tastes, and there was no reason to conform yourself to anyone's ideals?

Yes however, I was really just asking to see what others liked. I wasn't setting out to start a debate on how people shouldn't judge others or people need better self esteem. I was honestly just curious.

Well, I like my body. I enjoy it. I see the beauty in it. It's mine. But, I see all of the same in bodies that are very different from mine. Some people do have preferences. I know my husband does. But, a lot of people see beauty in the variety. There are all different types of beauty. Not just one.
  • emz_1993
    emz_1993 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I really hope I don't lose my boobs. I've lost nearly 40 lbs got another 25 or so to go. Don't know if I'm considered curvy or not.. wl5ycigjwbd7.jpeg
  • gregfunk80
    gregfunk80 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    7f6blowjlxnr.jpeg curves

Damn!
  • jbconnelly
    jbconnelly Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    jbconnelly wrote: »
    Some of you guys can't be serious right?! Be what shape makes you feel good about you and show your confidence! That's what's sexy.

I knew I liked you! Now even more!

@justpeachy02 it's pretty hard not to like me! ☺️
  • Justpeachy02
    Justpeachy02 Posts: 11,817 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Some of you guys can't be serious right?! Be what shape makes you feel good about you and show your confidence! That's what's sexy.

I knew I liked you! Now even more!

@justpeachy02 it's pretty hard not to like me! ☺️

Ahhh I see! ;)@jbconnelly
  • wantitforthewow
    wantitforthewow Posts: 128 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Why are u asking us? How u feel about ur self is what matters...if God gave u curves then rock them....I am 5'3 with an hour glass figure and I could give a flying unicorn poop about what guys like it and what don't, if I feel sexy then that's what makes me feel good...do u boo and stop worrying about what guys think ur cute as *kitten*....
  • Test_Ryder
    Test_Ryder Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    dawneefrey wrote: »
    Why are u asking us? How u feel about ur self is what matters...if God gave u curves then rock them....I am 5'3 with an hour glass figure and I could give a flying unicorn poop about what guys like it and what don't, if I feel sexy then that's what makes me feel good...do u boo and stop worrying about what guys think ur cute as *kitten*....

I like this. Well said Miss.
  • lithezebra
    lithezebra Posts: 3,670 Member
    Options
    wilsoncl6 wrote: »
    I just read a report that men are genetically predisposed to be more attracted to women that have a curvature in their lower backs that create a more protruding butt. It implies that men tend to like a but that protrudes (more so if that protrusion is caused by the spinal curvature than by buttock mass) than a non-curved lower back to butt region. I tend to agree. It supposedly has something to do with the idea that it suggests to men that the woman with that body type can bear multiple children better. Not sure about the multiple children part but I do find that little back curve extremely sexy, even more so if it ends in a nice round booty.

I never thought about it that way. I've got the low back curve, which I love because it makes my butt more pronounced, and hate because it gives me a little forward tummy curve no matter how lean I get.

In general though, I'm happy with my moderately curvy, athletic self, and I think everyone deserves to be happy with their body type.
  • Tsartele
    Tsartele Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    emz_1993 wrote: »
    I really hope I don't lose my boobs. I've lost nearly 40 lbs got another 25 or so to go. Don't know if I'm considered curvy or not.. wl5ycigjwbd7.jpeg

How ever you want to describe it I think you look good. Way to go !!
  • Noelani1503
    Noelani1503 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Lol did you guys practice being this creepy or is it natural talent?

There must be a class of some kind. With a pocket manual.
  • LoveEpifanie
    LoveEpifanie Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Many different guys will have different opinions but there will always be certain people that like a specific thing a girl could have.
  • Gioeyebrow
    Gioeyebrow Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Ok my older brother likes girls with no curve like sticks reslly skiny and im gay but i think gurls with curves look the cutest lol
  • geekyjock76
    geekyjock76 Posts: 2,720 Member
    Options
    Curves & camel toe for me.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,585 Member
    Options
    Tsartele wrote: »
    A woman is supposed to have an hourglass shape to her. Its what defines a woman and makes her instantly recognizable. Some are more pronounced than others personally I like something proportional, not overly exaggerated and kind of right in the middle. She needs to have feminine hips and a nice set on top.
    So in other words women that don't fit this criteria aren't really women? Half of the Asian population aren't built that way.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • lithezebra
    lithezebra Posts: 3,670 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    ninerbuff wrote: »
    Tsartele wrote: »
    A woman is supposed to have an hourglass shape to her. Its what defines a woman and makes her instantly recognizable. Some are more pronounced than others personally I like something proportional, not overly exaggerated and kind of right in the middle. She needs to have feminine hips and a nice set on top.
    So in other words women that don't fit this criteria aren't really women? Half of the Asian population aren't built that way.

Lots of Asian people have great legs though.
  • lisahebert186
    lisahebert186 Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    I think all women should have self confidence, some have more than I could ever have. But I also know that I got to a point where I said, self something needs to change.