Lose 20 lbs by Sept 2016

Options

Replies

• mick28
    mick28 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Have fun at your retreat. That is in my list of things to do. I need to track my food as I go otherwise I think I forget what I actually had to eat
  • soypup
    soypup Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi! I would like to join this challenge. I think I can do 20 pounds by them. I've gained 10 pounds over the past year after a medication change and I'm struggling to get those off and more. My problem food is sugar. I definitely use it as an emotional crutch.

So here's to progress and feeling better in my body.

CW 185
    GW 165
  • mis468
    mis468 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm late starting, but I would like to join this challenge. Over the past 2 months I have gotten serious about my health and weight loss. I'm down 11 pounds so far, but the scale has stalled for the past few weeks. I'm going to keep pushing through anyway.

Count me in!!

CW 171
    GW 151
  • mick28
    Options
    I just added all the food I ate today. Just 260 calories over. It really could have been worse.
  • slam570
    slam570 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Lost 1.6 lbs this week!!

SW: 210
    CW: 208.4
  • mick28
    Options
    Weigh to go!!
  • kellyw0624
    kellyw0624 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I know you guys started a month ago - but I'd like to join in. Have about 40 lbs to lose but this would put me well on my way!
  • yessie1987
    yessie1987 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Where is everyone from?
  • DiamondCookies
    DiamondCookies Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I've dropped about a pound or so since my last weigh-in. Currently, my weight seems to fluctuate between 156 and 157. 16 pounds to go!
  • faidarus2016
    faidarus2016 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am so in! I need to be part of this!
  • soypup
    soypup Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Managed to go to spin class this morning. At this point I'm under calories but I'm not proud of the potato chips...
    My goal is to make sure I work out every morning while I'm away from home.
  • saransaran
    saransaran Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I have a little progress to report -

SW. 207 (249 days ago)
    April 26. 176
    May 28. 174
    GW. 157

Just watching my calories and getting a little exercise. My plan is to add weight training starting this week.

Thank you to all for sharing your stories and for your support.

• serafina57
    serafina57 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    SW: 220 (in 2008)
    CW: 158
    GW: 145
  • serafina57
    Options
    10 day update!

SW 172 (may 11th)
    CW 169 (may 21st)
    GW 150 by September (140 eventually)

Logging everything helped me see how much I snack! I have been using food/sugar as reward at work whenever I was stressed out or tired and will try to stay away from that.

ImaginaryJewel,
    Try rewarding yourself with new pair of earrings or something non-food related.
  • serafina57
    Options
    soypup wrote: »
    Hi! I would like to join this challenge. I think I can do 20 pounds by them. I've gained 10 pounds over the past year after a medication change and I'm struggling to get those off and more. My problem food is sugar. I definitely use it as an emotional crutch.

So here's to progress and feeling better in my body.

CW 185
    GW 165

Soypup,
    Try using a pure Stevia for a sweetness. I don't like to use the word "sweetener" because Stevia is a natural herb...like parsley is a herb. I prefer "Sweet Leaf" stevia brand, because it doesn't have anything added to it. I also eat a LOT of fresh fruit. Find what's in season that you like and eat that. Cherries, watermelon & strawberries are some of my favorites!
  • aureum79
    aureum79 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi all I would like to join you guys
    CW 182
    GW 168
    My starting weight was 203 hopefully if I continue in no time I will be 168 lbs
  • kwantlen2051
    kwantlen2051 Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    Count me in! Definitely would like to join in !

I gained some lbs back and would love to lose it all by September by the latest! Although my move is only to the next town, the stress of packing and putting stuff to storage is causing me to eat out more and going over my limit.:( I need to get back to my healthy routine.

• christihubbart
    christihubbart Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Riugh weekend for me gained a couple piunds that i just lost. I found some low cal low sugar ice cream, it was chocolate peanut butter and it tasted like nothing. Not satisfing at all. :( i was so excited about it too. Lol
  • beachbumbod
    beachbumbod Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I would love to join this challenge!! I need some accountability! 5'7 CW 164 GW 145
  • DiamondCookies
    DiamondCookies Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Riugh weekend for me gained a couple piunds that i just lost. I found some low cal low sugar ice cream, it was chocolate peanut butter and it tasted like nothing. Not satisfing at all. :( i was so excited about it too. Lol

Have you tried Halo Top ice cream? I just discovered it today, and it's amazing! It tastes like actual ice cream, and in the entire pint has about 250 calories, 20 grams of sugar, and 25 grams of protein, along with a lot of fiber and probiotics (omg I sound like a spokesperson...)