You support me , I'll support you! Deal?

Options
Hey guys, I had lost 50 lbs last year but unfortunately gained it back after having back surgery and hospitalized. Back on track as of this week and in search of supporter and motivators. Let's make this a strong, solid thread of the best of the best. Keep each other in check, motivate and support one another!!!!!

Replies

• Terrafide0
    Terrafide0 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I can use all the support I can get! Add me!
  • SerendipityJami
    SerendipityJami Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I will!!!!! Me to !!
  • kinom1
    kinom1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I would love to! Add me!!
  • Rica68
    Rica68 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join! I'm struggling with motivation lately and could use the extra support too. :)
  • gendiamond
    gendiamond Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Ugh YES need this losing some motivation add me!
  • Rodeostar7
    Rodeostar7 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, I had lost 50 lbs last year but unfortunately gained it back after having back surgery and hospitalized. Back on track as of this week and in search of supporter and motivators. Let's make this a strong, solid thread of the best of the best. Keep each other in check, motivate and support one another!!!!!

Im in will help if i can im back on track with my weight loss journey lost 7.7 kilos so far
  • Christine61314
    Christine61314 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Sounds good I'm back again too and more determined than ever. I hope you have recovered well from your surgery. Lets get healthy!
  • SerendipityJami
    Options
    As weird as it sounds to say this but I am in the middle of deep cleaning my house ( on hands and knees style) and I'm enjoying it !!!! It's been over 6 years that I haven't been able to do things like this !!!!! And I'm sure I've burnt a lot of calories while doing my squats wiping down the walls lol
  • cynthiaflutterby
    cynthiaflutterby Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join all of you! I need a cheerleader and I'm eager to do some cheerleading for others too.
  • twakes80
    twakes80 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • soypup
    soypup Posts: 11 Member
    Options

I admire your motivation after back surgery. Back problems alone can be very challenging. So I'll absolutely join you and hope you'll also support me.

• SerendipityJami
    Options
    Thanks ! Yeah I would wish the pain I was in on anyone ! I literally couldn't move ! So it's been awesome to do things once again
  • katiestenton
    katiestenton Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm in
  • daniii756
    daniii756 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me ! I would love the motivation, very inspiring that you can jump back into it after having back surgery! I worked out for 2 years and had to stop for most of last year because i was having a complicated pregnancy, just got back into it in january and lost 42 lbs with proper diet and working out at the gym with my trainer 4x a week
  • NTBacher
    NTBacher Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Please add me too!
  • pinktara2013
    pinktara2013 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me! I have a lot to lose and can use all the motivation I can get!
  • prodigywithapen
    prodigywithapen Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I can use support! Count me in!
  • SerendipityJami
    Options
    Awesome guys !! I really appreciate the immediate support! Feel free to just add me if I haven't I probably missed a few ! How did everyone do today?
  • soypup
    soypup Posts: 11 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I was pretty lazy but I went to step class for 45 minutes.

Definitely add me.
  • daniii756
    daniii756 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Awesome guys !! I really appreciate the immediate support! Feel free to just add me if I haven't I probably missed a few ! How did everyone do today?

I made it to the gym and worked out my back and biceps for an hour and then i managed to get in 30 minutes of HIIT cardio on the elipitcal. and i finally drank a full gallon of water throughout the day because of the intense heat we are having