You support me , I'll support you! Deal?

Options

Replies

• Kaitana
    Kaitana Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to get motivated again and looking for like minded people. Would love to join!
  • InfoomaousTete
    InfoomaousTete Posts: 1,383 Member
    Options
    jajomo0118 wrote: »
    Hope everyone is having a good morning. I measured my inches for the first time since March and I was pleasantly surprised to see that I've lost 4 inches over all! So yeah me! :smiley:

Well done! That's amazing. It's great isn't it? I put on a raincoat the other day that in the winter I wore and it was so tight I could barely breathe. Now it's lose enough for me to easily zip up, and wear a sweater underneath. :)
    Love that feeling.
    Well done you!!

Thank you! And congrats on the new looseness in the clothes. Now thats an awesome feeling! :)
  • PBWaffleCakes
    PBWaffleCakes Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have lost 120 pounds, I have 20 more to go and could use the support!
  • fitgranny56
    fitgranny56 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I need motivation too. Would like a group I could encourage as well as get support for me.
  • mummymichelle
    mummymichelle Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Needing support and encouragement too! Sending a friend request now ☺
  • SerendipityJami
    SerendipityJami Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have lost 120 pounds, I have 20 more to go and could use the support!
    Omg that's amazing !!! Great job!! What did you change in your life to get there?
  • tinalawson1
    tinalawson1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    One year ago , I weighed approx. 244lbs. I had gone through a few tough years starting with an unexpected divorce after 20ish years together. My GP & my Gyn said no no this isn't working. My Gyn gave me this link & I got a FitBit. Today I weigh 183.2. Down 60.8lbs. My Doc challenged me to lose 50 lbs by this June. I hit that in March or April. The weight loss is slower now, but I can live with that. I take smaller 10 lb goals at the time.
    I am 50ish(lol), approx. 5'3". I pretty much eat what I want, but stay within my Caloric limits ( most of the time). I log in EVERY DAY! I have a great group of Stepping friends. We do challenges every week. It's what I am calling my weight loss journey. I hope to get down to at least 175lbs. & I believe I can do it. I have tried every form of weight loss from my 20's to my 50's. This is by far the easiest and most successful. It does take a commitment to log in every day, be committed, realize your not always perfect, but you can get right back on track and I highly recommend a FitBit (& creating a committed Stepping Group). Good Luck. Enjoy the Journey! #FitBit #MyFitnessPal.Com #Good Luck #WeightLossJourney #YouCanDoIt
    #AccountabilityAndCommitment
  • SerendipityJami
    Options
    Hope everyone is doing and feeling amazing!!!! Sleep well
  • haroldrios1692
    haroldrios1692 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    DEAL....sign me up!!!
  • KathyH250
    KathyH250 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey, count me in too! I'm a week into trying to get a healthy lifestyle going (again)and if past experience is any indication I'm going to need support to keep going.
  • jmjsearle
    jmjsearle Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Happy to lend support to anyone in need. Feel free to add me.
  • InfoomaousTete
    Options
    Happy Monday all!! Hope everyone has a great positive day! We got this! Rock on peeps!
  • emmielou24
    emmielou24 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Add me too! I lost 100 pounds about 6 years ago and I've put back on about 40 of it! I too had major surgery (mid thigh to mid shin replacement) in December and am just now able to go on walks. I have got to lose this weight!
  • SerendipityJami
    Options
    Happy Monday!! Hope everyone has a great sucessful day
  • InfoomaousTete
    Options
    emmielou24 wrote: »
    Add me too! I lost 100 pounds about 6 years ago and I've put back on about 40 of it! I too had major surgery (mid thigh to mid shin replacement) in December and am just now able to go on walks. I have got to lose this weight!

Sorry about your surgery and I'm sure all the pain that went along with it. But congrats on keeping off 60 pounds! That is still a major success! I'm sure you will get the 40 off! You did it once...right. Lol that's what I tell myself.
  • jodit1
    jodit1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me! I hear you! Losing 50 lbs I worked so hard to lose! Suffered a loss in the family and it's been cake and more cake for coping!
  • joanne4alan
    joanne4alan Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I need the motavation to x
  • treehugnmama
    treehugnmama Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    I'm in to. Just started a month ago down 24 and 100 more to go :) long journey but already feel so much better.

Good day to everyone.
  • louisepaul16
    louisepaul16 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    jodit1 wrote: »
    Add me! I hear you! Losing 50 lbs I worked so hard to lose! Suffered a loss in the family and it's been cake and more cake for coping!

I'm really sorry to hear that!
  • hula808
    hula808 Posts: 224 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Add me too. I'd love mohave some accountability people on here. I worked hard to lose 70+lbs with diet and running but gained it all back after a car accident 2 years ago. Trying to get back to it. Feel free to add me.