You support me , I'll support you! Deal?

Options

Replies

• KiwiKim25
    KiwiKim25 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join the mutual support!
  • SerendipityJami
    SerendipityJami Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    How did is everyone doing today!?!??
  • SaraAnne329
    SaraAnne329 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Let's do this!! In a bit of a slump emotionally which is def taking a toll physically... Can't seem to get off the couch
  • ajara13
    ajara13 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • babyxfangs
    babyxfangs Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I had a great day and am excited for my weekly weigh in tomorrow! I just added a bunch of you guys so feel free to add me too!
  • InfoomaousTete
    InfoomaousTete Posts: 1,383 Member
    Options
    Skrol329 wrote: »
    Let's do this!! In a bit of a slump emotionally which is def taking a toll physically... Can't seem to get off the couch

I swear that getting healthy is 90% mental and 10% actual activity and eating well. I was having a crappy day at work and the first thing I wanted to do was not go to zumba and just come home and veg. I pushed through it and ended up going and I feel so much better for it...

Sending good vibes to everyone pushing through whatever they need too!
  • fitpal4242
    fitpal4242 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. If you can lose the first time, you can do it again! I'm in the same boat- regained what I lost.
    For some reason, the app isn't letting me comment on statuses right now, but hopefully will be resolved soon
  • hmfishy
    hmfishy Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi all, feel free to add me too (I have asked some of you! ). I have found whatever that "thing" is (again) that makes you want to track, and want to work out. I love this "thing"! Must keep it going! :)
  • Veerjhaveri
    Veerjhaveri Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Sounds good :)
  • Hottamoli
    Hottamoli Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I've not joined any of these before but I have a huge sugar addiction and need motivation to stop that bad habit and to keep going with all the good habits.
    I love motivating others as well. I love seeing and hearing about people's successes.
    Do I just add yall as friends or we post on this thread daily? Show me the way! !
  • renattadawn
    renattadawn Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Add me !!
  • SerendipityJami
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Oh man so excited for a day off tomorrow an a massage!!! Flush out those toxins!!!! Hope everyone did amazing today!
  • eatsweatstylerepeat
    eatsweatstylerepeat Posts: 1 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I joined mfp yesterday, i need to lose 66lbs and want to do it in the right and healthy way! Im getting off the yoyo that i have been sat on - for good! I know it will be hard work but it will be worth it! So im in! Xoxo
  • SerendipityJami
    Options
    I joined mfp yesterday, i need to lose 66lbs and want to do it in the right and healthy way! Im getting off the yoyo that i have been sat on - for good! I know it will be hard work but it will be worth it! So im in! Xoxo

So great!!!!! What's your gameplay?
  • robburry_85
    robburry_85 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add
  • tori7754
    tori7754 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I would love to have more friends for support and motivation too!! Please feel free to add me!!! I'm doing my best to stay on track and eat right but there are some days I just don't eat because I'm not hungry. Not sure what to do in this situation to help without feeling sick full. Any advice?
  • sandi_s
    sandi_s Posts: 46 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Am having trouble motivating myself
  • InfoomaousTete
    InfoomaousTete Posts: 1,383 Member
    Options
    Hope everyone is having a good morning. I measured my inches for the first time since March and I was pleasantly surprised to see that I've lost 4 inches over all! So yeah me! :smiley:
  • louisepaul16
    louisepaul16 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    jajomo0118 wrote: »
    Hope everyone is having a good morning. I measured my inches for the first time since March and I was pleasantly surprised to see that I've lost 4 inches over all! So yeah me! :smiley:

Well done! That's amazing. It's great isn't it? I put on a raincoat the other day that in the winter I wore and it was so tight I could barely breathe. Now it's lose enough for me to easily zip up, and wear a sweater underneath. :)
    Love that feeling.
    Well done you!!

• louisepaul16
    louisepaul16 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    sandi_s wrote: »
    Am having trouble motivating myself

To do what? Exercise or eat well? Or both haha?!

Take one day at a time! Think of the longer goal, and the long term consequences of NOT doing anything. Keep pushing forward one meal, food at a time!