You support me , I'll support you! Deal?

Options

Replies

• andreacallen1869
    andreacallen1869 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hello! I installed this app a long time ago but kind of forgot about it. Been trying to lose weight and get in shape for a while now but not having much success so hoping using the app will help. Could someone be so kind to explain how this works to me (the community part not the whole app) Would love to find some support/accountability partners!!!
  • mstardarsauce
    mstardarsauce Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    add
  • cjschulting
    cjschulting Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Day 1....check! I am in and looking forward to motivating others and leaning on others as well!
  • cjschulting
    cjschulting Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I have about 60to lose. I am over 50... Seems like an insurmountable hill.. Anyone else in this boat?
  • nado650
    nado650 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hello feel free to add me
  • louisepaul16
    louisepaul16 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Hello! I installed this app a long time ago but kind of forgot about it. Been trying to lose weight and get in shape for a while now but not having much success so hoping using the app will help. Could someone be so kind to explain how this works to me (the community part not the whole app) Would love to find some support/accountability partners!!!

The community is basically like a forum, you can view and reply to discussions, which are *mostly* supportive. Lots of different topics and discussions going on, and I also find its quite helpful to have people added from here as friends as its a bit more personal and they show up on your newsfeed too, but it's up to you.
    Just remember that there are lots of different ways of losing weight and exercising, and lots of people on here have very strong views on what is the "right or wrong" way to do this. But it can be a great tool for asking questions and getting support. :)

• louisepaul16
    louisepaul16 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I have about 60to lose. I am over 50... Seems like an insurmountable hill.. Anyone else in this boat?

I'm not over 50, but I have a total of
    90lbs to lose, and I'm 30lbs down.. Break it down into mini goals. When I think of 90lbs as a whole amount it seems insane. Break it down into 10lb mini goals, and reward yourself when you get there (not with food hahahahaha!!) have other goals like buying a new pair of jeans to get into or something. Good luck x
  • InfoomaousTete
    InfoomaousTete Posts: 1,383 Member
    Options
    Morning All! Sending good vibes for a terrific Tuesday! We got this! Get out there and do you!

X,
    Christa
  • InfoomaousTete
    Options

I'm not over 50, but I have a total of
    90lbs to lose, and I'm 30lbs down.. Break it down into mini goals. When I think of 90lbs as a whole amount it seems insane. Break it down into 10lb mini goals, and reward yourself when you get there (not with food hahahahaha!!) have other goals like buying a new pair of jeans to get into or something. Good luck x

Yep that's what I do as well! It's way easier and motivating to celebrate the smaller victories than get defeated by that large over all goal!

• InfoomaousTete
    Options
    Day 1....check! I am in and looking forward to motivating others and leaning on others as well!

Hoping your day two starts off awesome! :)

• jodichristine02
    jodichristine02 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I need support and would love to give it as well!! I am having the hardest time getting motivated. I lost a bunch of weight many years ago, but then have slowly put it all back on plus lots more while adding our 4 children. I've been wanting to lose weight for a long time, but instead have gained. I need some motivation and support. I will support and motivate you as well!
  • bienie268
    bienie268 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm in add me too
  • SerendipityJami
    SerendipityJami Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I need support and would love to give it as well!! I am having the hardest time getting motivated. I lost a bunch of weight many years ago, but then have slowly put it all back on plus lots more while adding our 4 children. I've been wanting to lose weight for a long time, but instead have gained. I need some motivation and support. I will support and motivate you as well!

Let's do this!!!! B
  • dwatson925
    dwatson925 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I've lost 55 lbs but don't want to gain it back as in the past. I need as many people to surround me so I can continue to keep it off and be a support to others
  • SerendipityJami
    Options
    jajomo0118 wrote: »
    Morning All! Sending good vibes for a terrific Tuesday! We got this! Get out there and do you!

X,
    Christa

Vibes felt and sent back at ha girlie!!
  • SerendipityJami
    Options
    vg3dk4vlp2gj.jpeg
  • wlynda68
    wlynda68 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I need all the support I can get right now. I would like to join please add me
  • SimonCypher
    SimonCypher Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    If anyone is looking for someone to push them then please feel free to add me. Always checking in on my friends and currently on a 611 log-in streak!
  • SashEdwards
    SashEdwards Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    This seems like a really good place to be....my family is half on board, however not as dedicated or committed as me which makes it tough to keep going on the straight and narrow....it seems pretty impossible to do this alone - motivation and encouragement to keep fighting the fight would be greatly appreciated ;) Safety in numbers!
  • SerendipityJami
    Options
    This seems like a really good place to be....my family is half on board, however not as dedicated or committed as me which makes it tough to keep going on the straight and narrow....it seems pretty impossible to do this alone - motivation and encouragement to keep fighting the fight would be greatly appreciated ;) Safety in numbers!

Yes it's hard when friends and family either try to Saratoga, don't or don't understand and support you! We have your back girlie! Add me