Desperately Seeking UK friends....

Replies

• HideNGeek
    HideNGeek Posts: 136 Member
    Me, feel free to send an invite if you like :)
  • juggernort
    juggernort Posts: 7 Member
    Me too, down in Kent.
  • BenKofi
    BenKofi Posts: 10 Member
    London, anyone feel free to add
  • sueelaineparker
    sueelaineparker Posts: 51 Member
    Hi I'm from Kent looking to gain weight and meet some great people on this journey :)
  • TheLastStark
    TheLastStark Posts: 1 Member
    Hi all,

I'm UK born and bred, but living in Belgium. I'm also on the same boat and looking for some friends :) feel free to add me!
  • li_lau
    li_lau Posts: 1 Member
    edited June 2016
    Hi I live in Birmingham but Im from Peru...
  • SuziAstro26
    SuziAstro26 Posts: 197 Member
    Hi, Im in the UK. Feel free to add me :) x
  • laura8885
    laura8885 Posts: 13 Member
    I'm from the UK too. need to lose the same amount of weight as you too to get me to my lowest I have been. Feel free to add me and anyone else. I tried adding you but not sure how too! lol
  • Satah1502
    Satah1502 Posts: 7 Member
    Hi all. Also new...I'm based in London and would love to meet some new people to share this journey with. Feel free to add :)
  • indiacaitlin
    indiacaitlin Posts: 691 Member
    Hey, I'm in Suffolk :smile: been using MFP a while - feel free to add me I'm happy to give some motivation
  • LadyLovesJudo
    LadyLovesJudo Posts: 7 Member
    I'm from Wales....Feel free to add me. I did the same thing- deleted myself then decided it was the wrong thing to do! Would love some UK friends to pinch ideas from
  • Jim_i25
    Jim_i25 Posts: 111 Member
    In UK (West Lothian) - feel free to add.
  • PTSDUK
    PTSDUK Posts: 276 Member
    Welshman living in Darlington. Feel free to send a friend request. Warning though l speak my mind and not always politically correct. It's not a diet, its a lifestyle
  • pjhankin
    pjhankin Posts: 24 Member
    North Yorkshire - feel free to add.
  • WaterBunnie
    WaterBunnie Posts: 1,370 Member
    Nottingham here. Log in every day, have lost over 10 stone so far and I'm slowly working on the rest!
  • HStheBusyBee
    HStheBusyBee Posts: 1,366 Member
    Cornwall here :) I'm 88lbs down with another 40 to go. Feel free to add! I'm currently training for next years London Marathon so need all the moral support I can get! :lol:
  • FionaPlum
    FionaPlum Posts: 37 Member
    Wow that's great weight loss results and goal to do the London Marathon. I'd love to do that, what does the training involve?
  • HStheBusyBee
    HStheBusyBee Posts: 1,366 Member
    FionaPlum wrote: »
    Wow that's great weight loss results and goal to do the London Marathon. I'd love to do that, what does the training involve?

This is the training plan I'm following at the moment https://www.virginmoneylondonmarathon.com/en-gb/trainingplans/beginner-17-week-training-plan/
  • markleeming
    markleeming Posts: 65 Member
    Hi, space for one more?! I've just stayed today too and o would love to have somebody to bounce feelings off! And to just tell me off when required.
  • FionaPlum
    FionaPlum Posts: 37 Member
    Thank you, when I've lost a bit of weight I'd like to do some excercising again and that looks like a nice goal to have. I always watch it on telly each year and am impressed by those doing it. Can't do it now as too much pressure on my knee. Seems I'm carrying around too much bulk around on a smallish frame.
    FionaPlum wrote: »

This is the training plan I'm following at the moment https://www.virginmoneylondonmarathon.com/en-gb/trainingplans/beginner-17-week-training-plan/