cehris Posts: 4 Member
    I would like to join!
  • Laura_Jean_76
    Laura_Jean_76 Posts: 63 Member
    edited June 2016
    1/6 treadmill 30.25 minutes,1.545 miles, 203 calories
  • Methynks
    Methynks Posts: 32 Member
    Am in! Am mainly walking so will put the mins down once done - are you guys counting the time in the gym/on the weights as well?
  • b3achy
    b3achy Posts: 1,971 Member
    edited June 2016
    This looks interesting. I'd like to join as well. Is it cardio only, or are we tracking strength training too?

(Wow, just calculated my workouts from last month (which was pretty active for me) and only got 15 1/4 hours, and that was with 4 races. This is going to be a challenging challenge!)
  • MaGrl523
    MaGrl523 Posts: 101 Member
    Game on!!
  • kaimbf123
    kaimbf123 Posts: 182 Member
    Methynks wrote: »
    Am in! Am mainly walking so will put the mins down once done - are you guys counting the time in the gym/on the weights as well?

Personally- I put any exercise down whether it be walking, weight lifting, dancing...it all counts.
  • kaimbf123
    b3achy wrote: »
    This looks interesting. I'd like to join as well. Is it cardio only, or are we tracking strength training too?

(Wow, just calculated my workouts from last month (which was pretty active for me) and only got 15 1/4 hours, and that was with 4 races. This is going to be a challenging challenge!)

Any and all exercise :-)
    (Strength training is included)
  • b3achy
    b3achy Posts: 1,971 Member
    edited June 2016
    (Glad it is strength training too...I need some motivation to include it in my weekly workouts!)

1 June: 90 min stand up paddleboarding (no break - 3.55 miles); 1 min plank (30 day challenge)

Total: 91 min out of 1440 min

History:
    May - 15:15 (pre-challenge)
  • freakymistkd
    freakymistkd Posts: 586 Member
    Loving seeing how many people are jumping in this month. It's a great challenge and has without a doubt got me so much more motivated to workout.
    Good luck everyone :smiley:
  • jlemoore
    jlemoore Posts: 702 Member
    @cehris and @Magrl523 Great to have you on board!

@b3achy and @Methynks I"m with @kaimbf123, I put it all down! (Except for my bike rides with my kid where I have to keep putting my foot down so that I don't fall over!) Basically, any activity that I feel like was exercise. And however you want to track it. It's another way of showing you how active (inactive) you are during the month! There's no fancy spreadsheet to log your totals. Just add a on to the thread.
  • kaimbf123
    6/1: 30 mins strength training

Total: 30 mins

History
    May- 24:00
  • julia0427
    julia0427 Posts: 64 Member
    6/1 45 mins les mills combat power kata.

Total: 45 mins

23 hours and 15 mins to go!!! This is great motivation!! Love it.
  • TaraFIT03
    TaraFIT03 Posts: 65 Member
    6/1 Elliptical 20 minutes + swimming 1 hr
    Total 1 hr 20 min
  • TurquoiseViolet
    TurquoiseViolet Posts: 47 Member
    Question - As part of my commute, instead of driving or taking a bus, I walk 2 miles a day. Does that count for this challenge? It is usually a relatively fast pace as I am almost always close to missing my train.
  • kaimbf123
    Question - As part of my commute, instead of driving or taking a bus, I walk 2 miles a day. Does that count for this challenge? It is usually a relatively fast pace as I am almost always close to missing my train.
    Oh yeah, sure! It's more about the time for this challenge though, so just log however many minutes you walk each day. :-)
  • TurquoiseViolet
    TurquoiseViolet Posts: 47 Member
    kaimbf123 wrote: »
    Oh yeah, sure! It's more about the time for this challenge though, so just log however many minutes you walk each day. :-)

Thanks! I realized after I posted that it would probably make more sense in minutes (averages about 45) and I have no good reason for not editing.

6/1 Outdoor jogging - 40 min + Commute Walk - 45 min + Afternoon walk with kids - 15 Min, Total 1 hr 40 min
  • shirronluz
    shirronluz Posts: 24 Member
    1/6 **update
    This morning- Elliptical 1.55 miles/32 min/497cal-Performance Level
    This evening- Elliptical 1 mile/30 min/466 cal/Aerobics Interval Level